Monday, December 22

The Test

I studied for my undang-undang yesterday for about 2 hours. And this is how I studied.


I slept in between reading the 500 questions.

I went for my undang-undang test this morning. Woke up about 6.30am. I had my breakfast. And off I went at 7.15am.

When I entered the bilik ujian, I was praying. And when I sat in front of the computer screen, I prayed for food. I was too hungry maybe. LOL. So I said in my heart, "Eh?" Then I prayed for the test. I was so afraid that I'd fail this time since my buddies Hash and Casey failed for their first time. That's why I prayed.

Checked a few times. And I clicked for the results and I scored 47/50!

I am happy and satisfied. But I have to take my 6 hours course next year when I return from NS. By that time, I'll be a wirawati!

0 comments: