Monday, December 8

Dresses

Woke up around 8am. Ate breakfast. Went to DP. It was raining. Like real crazy. And today, pondans existed among us.

Ah, the plan was to reach McD around 9am. But then we reached earlier than Casey. She was the planner and she came late.

So I called her since the 2 pondans are Digi users. Fine with me.


Me on the hp. Yen Mei also wanna take my picture. Zzzz... I know I cute. Lol. I had a bad hair fringe day anyway.

After they had breakfast at Mcd (I had mine at the shop near my house), we went to Nichii.


I told you, I had a bad fringe hair day. Ignore them.

After we snapped that picture, the lady told us not to snap due to some things lar I forgot what is that already.

We tried dresses.

But we finally went into Joanne's place.


We peeped her from the curtain and went in. Look at Choon Mei lar. Shorty mia pasal. LOL.


Ok let me tell you this that the fitting room is damn sempit with all this fei poh, pang tze, fei chu, emo and mama lor.


With this dress, she really looked like one mother lor. And the dress was damn long. Very.


Adjusting.


And everybody suddenly turned to ???. Casey's face. Lol.

Went to Padini next.


As you can see the picture above.

We went to Guardian then.

And you know what? Yen Mei and Choon Mei and my useless mama left Casey and I alone. But it was fine with us. We went to the toilet, went to Mickey and all. Thought of going to MP also. But didn't go la. It was like normal.

Went to some shops. I can't remember where it was. But we went to KFC for lunch!I had Pepsi again for lunch. After SPM, memory also kinda noob already lar. Lol. Joking. Just some bad memory.


Kinda blurr picture because I was laughing at Joanne's faceless hands. She knew that I was not going to take her picture. Lol.

Yen Mei became the photographer then. I told you before in my last post already lor, that I am sucha sweet friend.


She took this picture for what I also don't know. Don't ask me.


Joanne had her pearl.


She was self-obsessed with herself maybe. Lol. I didn't have my phone with me when I was having my lunch.

Besides, I was busy drinking my Pepsi and eating my regular X meal.


After we ate, Yen Mei camwhored us.


This Joanne pula. Maybe tengah emo. Lol. Forever emo la dia.


This Choon Mei pula, dreaming about what also I don't know.


Casey pulak, yacking away with her tersasuls. Lol. We laughed.

We went to Comma! I tell you, very pathetic leh. Only 1 fitting room! So freaking crazy. With Casey trying more than 5 dresses, we waited. While waiting, innovation (even though we're noob) came into the minds of the girls. Camwhore!


After this shot, my camera went noob as well. But it gave a nice picture la.


With a flash.

Went to Naughty and bought a ring, which we're gonna wear for prom. Not gonna tell you how much it cost. It's very expensive. Lol.


The ring.

We went to FOS to teman Casey shop for her dress. She haven't found any yet. But she bought her shoes already. Gila also tak gila la. Noob also tak noob juga.

Went to Bumcity and bought our accesories. And one thing I did was, I almost left my accesories paid on the counter. I just pay the amount and left without taking my belongings! Thank God Yen Mei alarmed me. Lol. Sometimes, she's noob, sometimes she's crazy, sometimes she's sweet.

Went back to Nichii because Casey didn't manage to find herself a nice dress.

She found a black one at RM63, which is more expensive than the dress that I'm going to wear. Never mind. She's rich. Gonna get a job. Gonna drive next year. What she is doing is always ahead of me, especially driving! I'm sitting at Kem Sembrong merana, I tell you, if I know you can drive already, girl!

We went home by bus. Save petrol okay.


We're just good citizens. But the bus ticket is damn expensive.

Those who are in the bus among us were:


The pondans,


the emo and si fei chu.

Went down with Choon Mei. And I visited her house once again. They jogged and walked from Choon Mei's house from Bukit Beruang Utama to my house. I walked. On the way, we went to Classic Cuts to trim eyebrow. Yen Mei and I did it. Choon Mei didn't because too poor already. She didn't bring money.

So, now Yen Mei and my eyebrows ain't virgin already. LOL.


I got hazel eyes eh?

Went back to my house. They stayed at my house till night came.


And I helped Choon Mei do her blog header. Noob la dia. Ajar also still tak tau nak buat. And she had a slightly headache due to my computer screen too huge already.

See, while doing blog, that Pang Tze took our picture.


See that noob. Photoshop also don't know. Noob betul. At least I learned myself. Never mind. Beginner. Lol.

We camwhored while doing.


But Pang Tze's face kena cut. I didn't snap. Choon Mei clicked the button. =D



No she didn't hold the mouse using the right hand. It was my left hand. Opening her blog. Was at the homepage. I use Mozilla. It's faster for me.

So how was my day?

I am tired. My legs are aching. I am starting to walk a lot.

How about you?

0 comments: