Wednesday, December 17

Freakin' Awesome

Short note: Jeannie, I'm so gonna cheng with you already lor. U don't need to go NS already. Babi. You should have taught me how to fake the form then. LOL. Anyway, this is gonna be superb long post attached with LOADS of pictures. Really. LOADS.

Supposed to wake up at 8am. But I woke up when Choon Mei called my hp. OMG man. At first, I heard vibration, I don't care only. But then it was irritating, so I answered. And Choon Mei was on the line. She was outside my house! What the ... Fine, I opened the door. Let her in. And she watched my beautiful idiot box (not really box also lar. LCD) I got myself ready and we were ready to go.

She was scared of my dad's driving. LOL. Such a pondan.


We reached McD at 9.15am but we have to eff-ing wait for Casey and Joanne for so long. One arrived at 10am, I think. Another one arrived at 11am. At the best thing was, the plan was to reach there at 9.30am! What the ...


The gothic pondan.

We sat outside of McD because my pondan here cold. In fact, I was a little cold too.


And there goes my trademark! Tongue out. Blueks.

Second take.


I controlled myself. LOL.

Next, I cannot take it.


There goes my tongue!

At 10 something, my tummy became washing machine. Couldn't take it anymore. So I went for Breakfast Special. Yes, Casey. You couldn't agree with me more.


Posing with the creamer. Lebih, right?

Choon Mei made my coffee to be better taste.


After making it, this is the after.


Breakfast Special sucks. At the middle of the meal, sometimes I couldn't swallow it due to the strong smell of cheese.


Look at the cheese. Super thick. It's super yellow in colour by the way. Eee..

Casey came and she asked me to switch her sim card to Digi one.


I had no idea of how to off her damn hp. Noob in Samsung phones. Hehe.. So she switched herself after she bought her Breakfast Special also. No choice lar. Cheap. That's why.

After having our lunch and having some chit chats on the table, we went to buy the Taiwanese chicken.

We waited like forever there. Then, we went to buy movie tickets. Only 4. Juelyssa said she wanted to come but then her batang hidung ar, one thing pun tak nampak. Ish.. Ah yea! We bought ticket for Transporter 3! I know. It's 18 but then we got it! LOL. After the second try on the other counter lar, of course. LOL.

We went to FOS, after that. Tried out only this top.


The top was so nice. SO tempting lar. But didn't buy. Controlling wei.

Factor number one: No money. Pokai edi lar. Prom la.
Factor number two: Going NS already for what wanna spend money on things which I cannot
use for the next damn 3 months?

Went to the other side of the fitting room.


With my darling pondan. She's wearing the same top as I am but different colour. RM30 leh.

As usual, girls camwhore, right? LOL.


And again.


Please don't sleep. Again.


You can yawn in the mean time. Sorry. Choon Mei was a little obsessed with my hp.

In between camwhore-ing, Joanne attracted the attention. She didn't know what was the use of the string.


She was noob.

And this pondan pulak, continued camwhoring back again.


Thank God my phone didn't explode or catch on fire wei.


Please don't mind yea.


If too annoying, just scroll down. That'll do the trick.

It's the same clothes she was showing all the while!

And I, only appear individually in this top only once in a while.


But I don't mind lar.


But she continued again.

Not only Joanne was a little noob about the string, Casey was noob too!


Their top cost only RM17 wei. Cheap, right?

After Choon Mei snapped Casey, she was back to herself again.


Bleh..

We figured out the string and I helped Joanne to tie the string.


Brains united even though after SPM we were a little noob. *
laughs*

After much camwhoring, the promoter realised that we camwhored and she stopped us from camwhoring. So, we entered Choon Mei's fitting room and camwhored. Smart eh? Alternative can always be used.


If you realise, one picture can appear a few times but in different posings.


We are girls, ok.


Just look at it. Observe. LOL.

We went to Baleno next.

And look at mama. She transformed into pillar hugger.


Not only that, a pillar kisser!


Eeek~

After she hugged the pillar and we saw some cheap jeans, we walked over to Padini.

And you know lar. As usual.


We camwhored.


I didn't promote Darlie at all lor. LOL.

Then mama came to ruin the picture.


And again.


My trademark!



Then, suddenly, this thought came. Shy-ing one.


Ah lian wei. Buat failed lar. Not so power.

Then this Choon Mei turned to budak gila. Fei Poh got nothing to do la.


See her mulut. Bukan main mia besar lagi. LOL.

We turned to serious mode.


But that Joanne ar... Spoil the picture only lor. Babi one.

Ran out of ideas already so we posed the ah lians pose.


Choon Mei did 5, I did 1. You know. Numbers. Ignore Joanne in the picture. *
laughs*

Tried to take the infinity style through the reflection of mirror but failed.


Don't know how it worked.

We went to buy the Taiwanese chicken. Passed by Starbucks again. Waved at my cousin. Then we went to Carrefour to buy drinks to be seludup-ed into the cinema to drink.

We headed off to the cinema and we berjaya enter the cinema!

We camwhored before the movie started.


And this Casey, don't know where she is looking. Ah yea, at her own camera. But all looking at mine. Har-har!

Second take.


They still love my camera. LOL. Casey only syiok-ing her sendiri at there.

Overall, the movie was superbly awesome! The part car chasing and all. How bergaya is Frank Martin. Can die lar. So hot tau (I mean Frank Martin not the cinema). LOL. I don't wanna show pictures. You guys need to go and watch it by yourself. I don't mind watching the second time. Hehe..

We went to the padang after our movie. And I've gotta say,


that was the greatest moment that I've ever wish to pause the time so we can spend more time together.

The wind was strong.


And made her ugly! Yay.


The grass was great. See? Can lie down on my mama's lap some more. But she don't love me. Boo-hoo. Never mind. I have papa.

Our pictres rocked! No photoshop punya.


But this picture don't rock eh? Lebih only got.

I was lying down on my mama's lap until Casey wanted to take a picture together, without Joanne of course, I quickly sat up like how I saw Yen Mei's mother at her house when I was lying down. LOL. I guess the floor is my new sofa now.


The product of the picture.

After Joanne keng kai with her mom, she entered the picture.


Lebih only know. Ish.

We took individual pictures.

First off is always my pondan darling.


Then it was my mama.


And my darling Casey whom I'm gonna miss so much because I'm only gonna see you last during CNY due to my dumb NS.


Gonna miss you loads, girl.

I suggested to have jumping pictures and I took their pictures. First is always my pondan.


SO nice, right? I'm a good photographer.

And this is what I received in return.


What the ... I land already then only you all snap? I'm speechless. I'm astounded and amazed.

Then at the second take.


Yay. I was in the air.

This mama pula, really don't know how to jump lor.

Mak bodoh, anaknya semua pandai. Kenapa? Ikut papa's gene. *laughs*


See? She was and is a noob. LOL.


Super noob.

Joanne took our picture,


and this is what we got. Only after we landed.

Butt posers.


Can pose for jeans ad already.


See the wind.

And look at them lar.


One so pondanish, one thank God for her existence.


The wind spoiled them all. Their hair...

We put our head on the ground.

First attempt.


Cannot pass. Joanne's face kena cut.

Second take.


Casey's face kena cut. Cannot. Fail.

Take again.


Choon Mei covered her own face. Cannot. Fail.

And finally,


Happiness!

Then we had 2 peeps pictures.

Sorry for too much picture of the same people. *laughs*




The wind blew.


The wind blow my hair until can produce a centre parting wei.

And again.


My trademark.


Wind came back again.


Thanks, wind, for making our pictures so dramatic. LOL.


Then when we camwhored, my mama ruined our picture again. Damn lebih one lor. Babi, mama.

This attract Casey's attention. Then we just camwhore only lar. With them.

First attempt.


Look at Casey. She looked like she was high. That Joanne pulak, wanna become short like Choon Mei, I guess. LOL.

Second attempt.


Hair like sampah. Cannot.

Take again.


Can already lar. That Casey copied my trademark. See? Copy cat.

Then this Choon Mei wanna snap her own picture.


See, spoil already. Har-har!

Then I took my hp and snapped again the 2 peeps picture with Casey.


She like really high lor, right? Her facial expression. LOL.

Then we took our shadows.




Then I asked Joanne to take my jumping picture again. She damn bodoh la. She took when I wanna jump.


Babi.

We camwhored la.




Then this pondan pose as pondan.


Then I teman her.


No more pondan dy. Now is ah lian.

After they camwhore, Joanne and Choon Mei turned to emo. Following Casey's footsteps already.


Emo habis wei. Pandai act.


Then we camwhored again.


Sit down and talk also can camwhore. Giler wei.

Casey's dad fetched us home. And again, we camwhored.


And my trademark came again.


See?


She wanna kiss me. She is in love with me. Eee. Shivers.


Really banyak camwhoring lor.


The car was shaking. LOL. No lar. Blame the photographer, which is Casey. She cut her own face, by the way.


And lastly, this pondan's face.

Next Tuesday!!!

0 comments: