Sunday, August 31

Baking

This afternoon my sis and I baked cupcakes.


So these are the cupcakes. For eating of course. Very sweet. Crazy. Those who wanna get diabetes, eat these. I can bring go to school la. Provided if no one finish these by Tuesday at home here. *laughs*


It's obviously pink icings with the heart decoratives on it. Sprinkles sprinkles. Uneven. Because simply put. Ok. The content under the icings are vanilla cupcakes with chocolate chips in it.

Totally disastrous on the second round because the dough 'expanded' in the oven double! And the choc chips looks like standing on the hill of the cupcakes. SO, it was considered rejected because you can't put on the icing already on it.

After baking all these, my sis complain she hungry. She wanna eat Maggi la. What la. So I cooked for her Maggi. So lovely, right?


Very hard to get this sister one man I tell you.


I stirred it. Too bored waiting. Weee!!!


Add in an egg, which she don't really like, but I put only.

She must eat what the sister cook. *laughs* Must be thankful already lor because got sister cook for her leh... Cannot complain banyak-banyak. XD!


Poured it all into a bowl. Put fork and spoon some more!

Anyway, I didn't really regret cutting my hair. *laughs* First time. Because normally I would look back at the mirror and complain why I go and make a stupid mistake on cutting my hair. Now I don't! *laughs*

This Wednesday when I go to school, if any prefect ask me to tie my hair, I ask them to tie for me. See how they wanna tie. *laughs*

When wanna go to library? I'm missing my kawans already!!! So badly. Perhaps this Tuesday?


I'm so pathetic because I put this as my phone wallpaper. I know. *laughs*

Okay okay, back to books!

0 comments: