Tuesday, August 19

Friendly Reminder

that I made for myself because I find myself always walking out of the room to 'visit' the fridge, check the internet and bla bla bla.


I even did this on a piece of tissue paper.


Oh God, help me mannn. I need to concentrate! I so double hate myself. Cannot seem to concentrate on books.

Mannnnnnn.....

I need to finish my holiday homework first.

I just finished my EST essay which I did for the third time. The other 2 are rubbish.

Now doing my Add Maths homework. Jeannie finish already. I'm just at number 4. That is so no Jeannie. Don't know what rasuk her dy...*laughs*

Then I return myself to books. I hope I can do it. I didn't concentrate on Saturday in that bus. Grrrr... I can become a dog. *laughs*


And I think I need to control myself from blogging due to for-God-knows-why reason. Perhaps to kill the boredom in myself or is it to take the opportunity to go online? Maybe both.

I need mental help. *laughs*

I miss school.

"What's your problem?"
"Mental."

LOL.

0 comments: