Friday, August 1

Updates!

Jeez, it's been a long time since I clicked this box and started typing. Internet has been super slow these few days and it was killing.

I planned to blog yesterday but, like I said, Internet was shitty enough to make me get pissed off.

So, it was Thursday when Choon Mei, Yen Mei, Casey, Alsyna and her darling Soon Jie, and me went to library to get our butts on our books to study super hard. We tried. And we kinda failed to do it so.


The first thing when I stepped in the library, Choon Mei got distracted by me. For God knows why, I didn't even distract her attention. I just laughed at her!

We tried studying. Really. History. I get sleepy easily. I have been on the same darn page the whole entire hour. Choon Mei with her Add Maths. She wished that she had my brains. My brains are equally with yours la, darling.


Casey can't wait to have lunch. So we had our lunch at 11.45am. Early man! We had our lunch at Bukit Baru (which Choon Mei thought it was Batu Berendam. Useless pure Malaccan.). Yen Mei came yacking yacking in with Alsyna and her darl Soon Jie.

Watched the most disgusting-est video clip in Soon Jie's phone. Gawd. It was purely disgusting. I don't wanna elaborate. I puke on my screen how?

Get back to library.


Yen Mei taught Choon Mei Add Maths. Casey and I with our earphones. Soon Jie and Alsyna for God knows what they did at the back. We didn't become their tiang lampu in the library.


Seriously, I didn't know how Yen Mei became a 'teacher' to Choon Mei. Never mind. Study together.

All that was just the warming up session, after a few minutes, someone suggested to play BINGO. So we all played. Alsyna. Yen Mei. Choon Mei. Me. Soon Jie just watched his darl play and laugh at our stupidities and lameness.

My first Bingo draft. With pencil! How sua ku man...

I was done with my Bingo boxes and digits. Choon Mei reminded me that it's not only 5 digits then Bingo but 5 lines with 5 digits will win. Say Bingo!

I saw them using pen. I looked at mine. I erased the pencil-ed digits and replaced with pen-ed digits. We played 25 digits.


I got lucky. I always win. Choon Mei was depressed. *laughs* Choon Mei got Bingo only once or twice.

After we played Bingo, we got bored. We created loads of noise. Many people walked in and out of the room. We just continued making noise.

Get to Biology.


Choon Mei, Yen Mei and I studied Bio.


We made ourselves in the library as if it was our home. It was freezing cold.

Kenneth came doing his English homework. Choon Mei did part of his homework. And I wrote my ugliest handwriting in. He can't read. *laughs*

We talked and laughed a lot. Very loud. Many people walked away. Left us 6 with 2 strangers in the room. The 2 strangers I think had a really hard time studying. *laughs*

Went back at 4.15pm. Head straight to tuition. We had to cramp our butts. Tuition was fully packed. Thank God that our class is shifting to the ground floor next month. Hooray! Comfortable.

0 comments: