Friday, September 5

What's Life After SPM?

Rain came pouring down. On the surface of the ground of tars. On the grass. Into the roots of the trees.


Stepped the stairs of the library. The floor was wet. The floor was mopped by the staff there. The cold breeze was felt. Running through your spine.

Enough. I don't wanna be so poetic.

Trials belum sampai, wanna talk about after SPM already.

Miss Choon Mei planned it all already. Her own 7 GREAT plans.


We were at the library again. Yes. I skipped school. SO as the others as well. Her handwriting was so tiny that my camera can't manage to snap all the tiny winy handwriting.

When I showed her that picture, she said it was too small even her hand writings cannot be seen. SO she used my camera while I was listening to the MP3. *Snap*

1. Go for National Service (I'm forced to go unfortunately)
2. One Tree Hill marathon (with my baby Ramona) Yeah, she's coming to my house to watch with me together! Hooray! I have a companion after SPM.


Yeah, her GREAT plan.

3. Bake cupcakes (with my baby Ramona, too)
4. Get a job! Yeah, seriously. You need to get one with me after NS! We're planning to work together.


I'm sorry to say that you have to squeeze your eyes and read it. Choon Mei is quite a lousy photographer as she takes blurry pictures. Pssst.. Don't hire her as your photographer. *laughs*

5. Get a car license (with my own salary!)
6. Have the best slumber party (with all my babys)
7. Lastly, get a boyfriend! (Nah, just kidding.) Watch Gossip Girl - Season 1.

I didn't know she loves me so much that she planned on what to do with me as her companion after SPM. After all, I need a companion at home here because my sisters and brother won't be here as they are based in KL.

Anyway, recently, I have been capturing the love of Biology. I'm trying. But I seem to hate it a lot. I totally regret on going to pure science stream.


Total regrets. I need to suffer for 2 months plus some more. Never mind.

Choon Mei pula... Was admiring her brain drawings. Never use eraser to erase.


Very nice meh?

And at the bottom surface of the A4 paper, she wrote


Don't ask me who's her baby. She has plenty! Girls and guys la. But I can tell you, her baby girls are more than baby guys. One of them is me! I'm so glad. However, she didn't let me share her hubby with me. I'm a bit sad lor.

Never mind, I cannot wait to see him divorce you both. HAHA! I can wait. I'm patient.

0 comments: