Sunday, August 10

So Long

Some of you might know why my blog is down for these few days if you're my Pacmee shoutout follower. My Internet was down! Stiupit Streamyx. Useless. Can throw away with the useless service.

Called on Thursday, Monday only coming. Bong kang. Cannot come on Friday is it? Lazy? I knew it.

Now I'm using my sis' Celcom broadband. 3.5G leh! Now, it's so superbly fast!

Anyway, I have to summarise everything with pictures of course.

Ok. It was Tuesday when I got home. I rang the door bell. I heard something on my door. Something shaking it. It wasn't my mom. I saw a tail at the side. I didn't scream nor shout. Just geli and curious to know what the hell is that.

It was indeed a monitor lizard. Biawak.

I told my mom it's between the sliding door. My mom told me to put an eye on the door while she took the cane.

Sha came out and she whacked the lizard! It died and it was bloody.


Zoom it nearer (I squatted down and look at its bloody face)


The blood rushed out from its mouth. The blood is like, spurt out from its mouth. Not like air paip la. Like water balloon that isn't tied properly.

Mom took it away with the Tesco catalog papers that Mr Postman always insert into your post box.


This is what is left behind. The blood. My floor had an aweful smell after that.

On Wednesday, I followed my parents to KL via Port Dickson because Dad had to run some errants. Business stuff.


I got to catch the sight of the beach. I haven't seen the beach for a super long time.

And the big sungai that I forgot what is the name of it.


It was indeed a 'splendid' day because I brought my headache along that was since Tuesday. I refused to eat Panadol.

Instead, I ate a red apple.


Dad had done running on his errants.

We headed to KL. Again. But this time is to celebrate my sister's birthday earlier. Her birthday was on 8 August.
On the highway, we managed to watch the sunset in mobile (my dad was speeding his way)


A beautiful, orangy sky.


Had my dinner at Old Town. Eating there once in awhile won't make you feel sick of the food.


My ice blended mocha. Again, I was the only one that was having a cold drink.


And this is my Old Town Laksa. It was the first time I saw long beans in the laksa. Even my mom don't put long beans in the laksa. Maybe inflation punya pasal.

After I had my dinner,


we head back to Malacca. Looking on the fast cars and sitting in one. About 120 - 130 km/h. Not really fast actually. But it's better than slower, right?

On Thursday, was flipping the Star newspaper. And I came to reading this.


Big Apple Donuts. The coupon was valid on the 8th of August. 6 pieces worth Rm11.90, if I'm not mistaken, for free! But you cannot choose what type of donuts you want. They just put it in and you take it. No choose choose.


Just cut it out and kasi sama itu orang diri dalam cashier sudah. You get your free donuts.


So I cut it and left my homework undone for a minute. Moral essay.

And it's Friday again!
Went for the teknik mejawab soalan for about 3 hours in the hall. We camwhored. This time, it's me and Joanne.


The tongues out signaling 'bluek'.


The whacky face of ours.

I used the 3G camera. Can see easier. And adjust yourself.

I went out to take something out of my bag. It was out of the hall because we put it there so it will be easier to curi keluar out of the boring class.

These two small kids played with my camera.


After a full Chemistry and quarter of Biology class in the hall on how to answer SPM questions, we sorta run away. Casey and I went to Dataran Pahlawan's newly opened Big Apple Donuts. We cannot wait. Tak sabar-sabar.


We were at the Big Apple Donuts. Lining up. Okay, there was a huge, massive crowd. Everyone is waiting for some Datuks to come in to open ceremony.

We met Irene there.


She came out long ago after Chemistry. She isn't taking Biology paper. She's lucky.

We watched them putting the donuts in the boxes.


We saw a lesbian partner in front of us queuing up also. Disgusting. Shim trying to be a guy.

The lines were open. 10 person at a time. My turn!
Look at the chocolates on the doughnuts. So generous!


But if you want it, you have to purchase. 1 doughnut at RM2.20.


I got my own 6 pieces of doughnuts finally. I'm the 16th person. I was happy. Even though my sweet sixteen was long gone.


Here is Joanne and I with her super-potential-ah-lian look which failed.


Here is all of us who had our doughnuts!

We then went separate ways. I followed Joanne and Casey to an optical shop in DP. I was thirsty. SO I got myself a Whatever drink!


RM1.90. Gone.

I cannot really tell what is the taste like. It's mixed. Mixed taste. Quench my thirst. That's all I know. You gotta try it out for youself and burn your Rm1.90 off. Then you'll know how it tastes like.

Walked to MP after that. Waited for Yen Mei and Choon Mei to appear. While waiting, I opened the doughnuts box. So tempting!


I just smelled it. Closed it back. Save it for later at night when watching the Olympics grand opening ceremony.

Went around the Pikom PC Fair. Cheap man all the things. I teman Casey to buy her pendrive. 2G at only RM25! I remembered when I bought my pendrive 1G 2 years back. It was freakin' RM46!

Went to FOS. Met Choon Mei and Yen Mei there. Followed Casey to buy her dress for her farwell party for librarians.


She bought one. And we sat bus back home.


Yesterday, my sis and I went to DP (again) to watch The Dark Night! Really awesome movie! the whole 2 hours and 30 minutes was so worth it.

Joker,


acted by the late Heath Ledger


*wipes mouth* was always asking the people he aimed on how he got his scar on his face.

The first one: His dad was a drunk and often abused his mother. One night he got REALLY drunk and his mom grabbed the kitchen knife to try and protect herself. "He didn't like that" and cut her up while laughing the whole time. Then he saw the young joker (as a kid) and asked... "Why so serious?" And cut his face so that he would be smiling.

The second one: His wife got surgery, but she couldn't pay for all the fixin's. So she was left with a ton of scars, and so he took a razor to his face to show her that he had scars too and that he still loved her. Turns out though, she couldn't stand the sight of him and left him.

It irritated me to always hear it again and again because it was so thrilling and the situation he told played on my mind yesterday in the cinema and it chills.

Anyway, he can put on a nurse suit!


Ah, Bruce Wayne's cars! So hot! Lamborgini,


his incredible bike,


his self-destructive 'car'. Independent betul.


Ah, Bruce Wayne,


acted by Christian Bale


*wipes bleeding nose* has good acting skills. His voice when he's on the Batman suit. Kills.

The part where he hit the Joker's head on the table. The Joker's response was so funny.


"Never start with the head, the victim gets all fuzzy."

I found myself the only one laughing most of the time. Some people just don't know how to enjoy this great movie. I don't mind watching it once again but I'm having my trials soon. So, I think I'll have to watch it again after trials. Then get back to books.

After the movie, I went to the Pikom PC Fair again.


I got myself a 2G micro memory card for my phone! And believe it or not, it's just RM26!

My sister and I rushed home after that.

Anyway, I have to disconnect now. My sister's broadband thingy is getting hotter and hotter.

XOXOs.

1 comments:

3POINT8

wha~~~ the lizard~~ sadistic~~~
unrelated note: last time i like to catch lizards and look at their organs via their translucent skin