Thursday, August 14

Future Wirawatis

These few days, everybody was going on French plates. Why? I don't know. Most of the Form 5 were having it on their hair. So I gave my hair a chance to get it too.


Who's the hairstylist?
Mun Yee and Sherilyn. Them both can tie well.

Jasmine, you got blog eh? Nice blog anyway. That adik go Sarawak. Started blogging there because too bored punya pasal. She got chosen for NS also.

Anyway, National Service this year, there are more people selected to go for the National Service, which most of us hate to go except for Joanne. She was jumping high and low yesterday.

There are about 14-15 future wirawatis in my class. In fact, each class has that number of future wirawati.

Those who are not chosen to go for NS should thank God already. Instead, people like Rajeswary and Afifah wanted to apply to go! Heck, they're crazy.

But why they pick me?! Don't they have any other people to pick? Isn't it because my name so spesial eh? *laughs*

Sherina said that she can help me update my blog while I'm away for NS training. That's so kind of her.

Why didn't I go to school today? Oh, my friends told me that Noraini wanted to check our notes. So the baddies, including me, don't complete our notes. So we're absent for school. *laughs* Quite a number of people didn't go to school today.

5Sc3 today sure empty. LOL!

Stay at home and study better.


And yea.


Happy Birthday Yen Mei!
You and I, sama-sama tua.

Enough la, Ramona. Don't keep updating your blog.
But but but...
No butts.
*laughs*

0 comments: