Sunday, August 3

Healthy or Not?

Was reading kennysia's chatterbox. I came to this line where it's a link where you can check how healthy are you by answering these questions. There's options la including points.


Click the image to have a larger view.
They have very cute drawings of the shits. The shits have hands and feet. Not forgetting, their eyes, mouth and nose.

I've just finished doing my BM Karangan Umum that my rock-star 'mother' (*laughs*) gave last Friday. Gawd. Took me very long to finish it. You have to write at least of 450 words leh. I squeezed my brains for ideas.

I have to get back to my boobs books again anyway. Trials. 8 September, I think. If I don't start it by now, I'm ready to flung my trials.


Later at night, I'll be watching MAA again tonight at 9pm. I watched till 11.45pm only last night. Had to sleep early because I had church service this morning. This is the problem when you don't have the ticket for it even though it's easy to get it through the radio. Just call can win for it already. But lazy.

If I win, how am I suppose to go? Fly there without wings?

Anyway, the performance of OneRepublic was good. I like this version of Apologize better. My dad sang the song this morning when it was played on the radio! He knows how the tune was like already.
And the PCD's performance was awesome! *When I grow up, I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies...* Alsyna always sings that in school. There's one part where she said 'oral'. We all laughed. We heard wrongly.


And later this weekend (remember Sunday is the first day of the week), I'll be watching The Dark Night with my sister most probably. I don't have to pay for my ticket! *laughs*


I turned down on watching with my church friends. All younger than me. So no fun watching with them. What more when my friends all watch already. Left Yen Mei and me alone haven't watch.

I know I'm outdated. Hopefully GSC will show me some love by still showing The Dark Night this Saturday. If they don't, I'll sing to them Where is the Love by Black Eyed Peas. Ok, that's lame. Choon Mei's influence. Don't blame me. *laughs*

0 comments: