Saturday, August 30

Goodbye, Bangs

I went to the library.

Seperti biasa, Choon Mei camwhores.


At the back of her, in the yellow shirt, is Alsyna.


At the back, in the black shirt, is Soon Jie. And the walking in is Sebastian with his ugly jacket. *laughs*

Never take much pictures because we were busy studying. We studied a lot of subject. We kicked and talked and laugh and giggle and watch show and stared. From 9.45 till 11.30, I was still at the damn page!

At 12pm, I left the library. Leaving everyone. Yen Mei, Choon Mei, Sebastian [my future sayang(love). Form 3 also never mind la. He so gentleman la.] XD, Alsyna, Soon Jie. I cut my hair.

Those were the people who has seen me with my long bangs for the last time. It'll grow again in a few months. So it won't kill to cut such a short hair. Shoulder length layer.

"Cannot tie hair know. Later you become ugly. Your hair also become ugly."

Inside my heart, "Wtf. ok la. Then I don't need to tie hair to school. Lazy."

"Ok, auntie. Cut only la. Cut," I said.

So this is it. No more long hair. Cut already. Dah ditebangkan.

Hot Malaysian weather. Grrrr...

Anyway, yesterday my nieces came over to my house for dinner. Gosh, they were so active. When I came out from my room with my phone messaging Casey, they saw and they wanted to play with the camera.

Smile here smile there...


This is her smile. I ask her to smile properly. And she gave me this.

"See see!!!"
"Nah, see la for yourself."
"Yer, I look so funny! HAHAHA!!!"

"Jie jie, take picture la."

Smiles.


Just went dentist. Look at her smile. Fuh. Messy the gigi. Bersepah.

They played with the flash la...


Take my picture la...


Take her picture la...


Cute eh? My niece maa... *laughs*

And she even took her own 'drafts'.


Scribbles scribbles scribbles...

Thank God, I don't scribble my notes like my nieces scribbles.

Look at the time la wei. 11.57pm.
Alsyna said before I left, "9 more days ar..." Alsyna, 8 more days ar in 3 minutes time!

0 comments: