Saturday, August 2

MAA

Short note: My Internet has been super sucky lately. Streamyx sux la wei.

It's in Genting now. And I'm not there. I'm alone at home with my parents only. No, my sisters and brother aren't at Genting Arena. If they are, I'm slicing them into pieces. I'll be the next Mona Fendi. Whatever you spell it la.
How I wish I'm at Genting, screaming my lungs out as loud as possible. I don't care even if I lose my voice.

Whatever it is, I thank God for my Dad to have subsribed Astro. Channel 713 especially! Will be watching the MAA at 11.05pm later!

And not forgetting, the Internet (even though it's so sucky like hell). I get to check kennysia.com regularly for frequent updates on the MAA! Thank God for his existance. He's blogging live tonight.


Anyway, Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars


and Karen Mok from Hong Kong are hosting.

Okaylah, I think the rest you all know already. I'm here blogging just to wait for that 11.05pm to come to me and I'll be a couch potato by then.

0 comments: