Tuesday, August 26

13 More Days

...to trials.

I really had to blog this fast. My homeworks are waiting for me. Berlambak wei.
And we were in the library. Yes, we had our own holiday. I had mine too. No, I'm not voting for the Permatang Pauh election ok.

I woke up around 8am. Had my shower.

Had breakfast with family, of course.

Went to library. And I sat beside the President of Lameness, Choon Mei.


She played with my camera. Snap here snap there.


Snap Yen Mei.


Played the negative colour balance.

Her phone no camera mia pasal, this is the problem that occurs lor. Play camera. Not studying. And she came to library to sleep for at least 5 minutes sleep for almost each hour she's there.

We studied. We watched Joanne's wallet 'fly' here and there. People throw la. Not other thing k. Yee Meng and Kenneth play her. Omg man... The library fills with our laughters and giggles.

Nearing lunch, when the guys all go out for lunch, we became wild.


We create the noise.

Casey, Joanne, Yen Mei, Choon Mei, Alsyna, Soon Jie and I. In the library. Laughing at Joanne, Yen Mei and Choon Mei's entertaining acts.

I was the recorder.


The 7 Things. Our version of music video.

And another one. Pussycat Dolls.



We became crazy. After a few minutes, we were tired. And we went for lunch. Casey, Joanne and I. We ate at the chicken restaurant beside the Hotel Kancil.

And you know what? On our way there, we saw the guys. Joanne waved at them from the other side of the road. They saw. But they buat bodoh. They didn't give any response. I think they're trying to make Joanne lame in front of the public's eyes. *laughs*

We laughed and laughed.

We had our lunch which cost me Rm5.90 for a claypot of chicken rice and a glass of honey kiwi juice. The food was alright.

We went back. And we saw our tables so messy. Yen Mei said Yee Meng messed it all up. We don't really care la. We studied.

Around 2 something, Yen Mei went home.

SO, left Casey, Choon Mei and I sitting together in a table. Choon Mei and I talked.


Casey played with my camera. Got nothing to do. Maybe tired of writing notes.

We talked about her problems about ... something la...


Yes, the packet of Kissables in the picture. We brought it in quietly. They didn't check. So bring only la...


Look how messy is our table.

Around 3 something, Choon Mei went home. SO I sat beside Casey. Jaslyn and Irene came. They studied. So studious mann.. Shy me. Around 4pm, I followed Casey back to tuition. Waited for her Dad at her sister's school.

And you know what? Her sister actually don't know who am I until Casey told her that I was the one whom she MSN-ed with when she was downstairs waiting for her mother at home. She laughed. I laughed also.

The letters in green is Casey's MSN and the red one of course, its mine.

Go laugh your head out.









Hi








wat








HeHe








I'm Jolyn








hahaha








Keke








casey fly go where d?








OO.........My Mother No Bring Her Studio Key,So She Tell Casey Tale Lo








Tale=Take








oh








At Bawah Rumah Saya








Wait Wait








means now she outside la waitin for ur mom?








i faham








ok








i nanti








My Mother On Her Way And Come Back To Take The Keys








Hahhah]








ok








Nanti My sis Kill Me








so she like bodoh kia waiting outside downstairs la?








hahaha








Because I Cat With U








she wont kill u








HaHahA








she lick u only








like dog wan








hahaha








HAHAHAHAHAHA








really la








say ramona say wan k?








ahhaha








Oh......U Tell Casey I VERY VERY BLUR..:@








hahaha








nvm








I'M Not Blur OK








hahahah








nvm nvm








I'm VERY CLEVER ONE LE








Handwritten instant messages cannot be displayed in your message history.








eh.. puji diri sendiri man








casey, ur handwriting damn ugly leh








hahahha








Handwritten instant messages cannot be displayed in your message history.








of course








hahahha








I'm Not Casey








haha








:@








but the one writing one just now is casey








rite?








Handwritten instant messages cannot be displayed in your message history.








HAHA








hahaha








very funny








diff handwriting leh








sure that wan is casey mia








My Mum Heven Come








Casey is At Down Stir








HAHA








Do I Know U








nvm..








erm..








i donno








hahah








U Is Ramona Rite??








yes, i is ramona








haha








OH The Casey Is Come








ok








good








i wanna see casey is coming








casey whr r u....








here la








bapok








hyahahah








i kenot stop laughin man








see, i chat with ur sis man








hahahahhaha








i noe








tat'y i laugh








hahahahhaha








very stupid wan leh








her grammar damn chia lat sial








ahahahahhah








ya








so i just follow ni








ahahahha








Hei I'm SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO Clever One OK








tat was my sis








haha








she beh tahan when u say her stupid lo








haha








hahahahahhahahha








ur sis like to angkat diri








HEI








haha








ahahha








mmg pun








yes?








ahhahaha








I Clever Den U

And now I'm going back to my homeworks. And how am I going to do my homework without my liquid paper? That Yee Meng ar mess people's table... Betul la. Now my liquid paper is either with Yen Mei or Choon Mei.

0 comments: