Friday, August 29

Plastic

Plastic cash.

Found it in my parents' room this morning.

Maybe it has been soaked in water in somebody's pocket in the washing machine the other day without realising that he/she has forgotten their cash in the pocket.

Tsk tsk tsk...

Cannot use already la... Can give people as souvenir already. Next year for Chinese New Year. *laughs* Come to my house la. I put that RM5 inside and ask my parents to give you. HAHA! No value already.

Anyway, yesterday, I sort of 'stole' this picture from Yen Mei's phone. Bluetooth it to my phone. Let me welcome you, my beloved Joanne! *laughs*


I haven't touched my books yet today. I really have to do it now. Later tonight, I have my cousins and my nieces coming over. Lagi I cannot study.

And I haven't type my story for Mrs Yong yet also! Maybe I'll end my story with ... I don't wanna tell you. Later the adiks dan kakaks copy me. *laughs*

Will blog more later, peeps!

0 comments: