Sunday, March 30

Saturday A Long Day

Short note: A Bob yesterday, a Bobby today, a Bubur tomorrow. Very funny, Rita~

I'll write down about my day yesterday.

Saturday morning I woke up at about 5.30am. So early! But I was awake about 5. Can't sleep.

Got ready for school. (Yes, I have school on that day. It's so not Saturday at all.) It's all because of the election day where my school was chosen to be the centre of polling. So, I was off on Friday and that day was replaced yesterday.

I had a lot of fun in school laughing with Rita and Sherina. We sang, we laughed, we ran, we screamed. It was nice. Very. Unspeakable la...

After school, I went to Total with Yen Mei. On the way, we talked about stuff and when we crossed the road, thank God we didn't got banged by a lorry. It was speeding. *wipes sweat*

At 12.30pm, I went home. Had shower. Packed my bags for KL.

Had lunch. Quick one.

Reached KL at about 5 something because Dad sent some goods to his customer's on the way.

Had tea time. Did my Add Maths homework with the sound of cars and motors outside. Havoc street of KL. That's what I gotta say.

Then, after completing some of my Add Maths questions, we head to Cineleisure, Damansara.
Not for movies but dinner.


Nice place. Beautiful.

Lights, lights...

The ceiling + fan is all brown. Same colour. And no walls but glass.

And what I ate was :


Hot and spicy chicken rice. It doesn't really taste hot and spicy. Maybe it wasn't enough spicy for me. But the chicken meat was tender. Nice. Delicious.

Next, my drink was:


Peppermint green tea. The second I drank it yesterday, my tongue went thick. The taste was a little yucky for me. No peppermint taste and they call this peppermint green tea? Maybe they have to fix that drink out. *laughs*

After dinner, we walked around the flea market outside The Curve. It was better than Jonkers here. They have more nicer things to see and attract one's eye.

We went inside The Curve. Checked out the Hyundai Coupe. Hot and pretty and sexy I can say. I didn't snap any photos. The car was too sexy to be seen and touch rather than to snap pictures of it first.

Around 10pm, sent my Bro back to his condominium at Petaling Jaya. Then we headed back to Damansara and sent my sisters to their apartment.

We went home.

Reached home at 12am and there I was, straight to the bed to sleep.

0 comments: