Saturday, March 15

Eyes

Short note: Currently blogging with the new computer. The fonts are so small! My eyes could hardly read anything if my eyes are a little far away from the monitor. My eyes!!!

Remember the little birds that I've posted about the last few days ago? They have grown lot bigger. But with no feathers yet. Here are some videos of it. ( I think my neighbours are thinking that I'm one crazy girl who takes her camera to the plant everyday.)



And one more:



I'm a little mad with shaking the plants. Every time I shake the shoots of the plant, the little birds' heads will be up with their mouths open. They're so cute!!!

Alright alright..
Now, let me give you a look on my monitor screen's resolution. I think your eyes will be killed after you look at it for a long long time.



My screen resolution can be increased but then, it'll look blurr. It is time to get a graphic card! But it kills my Dad's pocket after getting this RM3+++ computer. Never mind
la... Let my eyes get along with this resolution for a few weeks. Hope my spectacles power won't increase any higher. *laughs*

Even though the screen resolution is trying to kill my eyes, the RAM is so big that the computer is so fast! 2G RAM. Super fast. I'm liking this computer.
Gaahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Anyway, I just bought a Bluetooth Dongle today!!! So darn happy. I don't have to
cabut my memory card off my phone anymore and set the settings up over and over again. Kills my time only if I do that. I bought the Bluetooth Dongle for RM20 only from Stygix, a computer shop near my house. Very convenient for me already now.


I'm so happy today. *
laughs*
Anyone who MSNs me, please note that I'm currently insane. *
laughs*

Oh yea, I've traded in the old computer. Rm300. So low! My dad bought at RM 400
leh... Never mind. It's still money. Not paper that is costless.

That's it for now. Gotta go shower. I'm smelly now.
*laughs*

0 comments: