Wednesday, March 12

My Bimbotic Fingernails and Me

I spent most of my time during the holiday these days by using MSN. I tried to stop it myself to find time to study. I tried my best by studying for at least 2 hours per day.


But... I cannot control myself from using the phone and shoot some pictures. I don't know why but when I study, I find that my phone is so attractive. I got attracted to it. I got attracted to its camera. I tried to control myself. But can't work.

Chemistry. You know how bored and killing it is? It killed my eyes from reading it. Maybe because I don't really enjoy doing Chemistry in school because of the teacher. Kua kua kua... Instead, I did this.


Since I didn't have much pictures of me in my blog here, I decided to have at least one in my blog. (I'm so perasan... *laughs*) And look at the clock. it's 5pm sharp. I didn't turn the clock, alright? Coincidently, it was 5pm just now. And look at my book! Diagrams. Makes me easier to study. I sound like nerd already now, right? Talking about books.

Let's side track a bit. I really cannot study just now. So, what did I do?

Jeng jeng jeng...

Adore my own fingernails! I haven't rub the colours away yet. Too colourful to get it rubbed away. It has been with my fingernails since Saturday. Love them so much!



Maybe getting it rubbed away before the school opens. But I'm not sure when. Looks like it's gonna be Sunday night. Adore them for a few days first. Then rub them away.

I love my bimbotic fingernails no matter what it takes!!! Whether I got teased by people, or got bad comments. *laughs*

You can call me - psycho. *laughs*

0 comments: