Saturday, March 1

Sant the Tue Rie.

Was in Mahkota Hotel Melaka, formerly known as Century Mahkota Hotel. I went there for hi-tea, of course, to dig in with my aunties and cousin, Melissa. She was nice (it's a compliment, alright.). Maybe I haven't seen her for quite some time.

Anyway, I ate all I can just now till I was so full. I went to the toilet for a few times. Not for constipation problem ok. Busy wanna record and rerecord. This busy blogger. Easy to be recognised. I think the family sitting near the toilet was wondering why the heck I go to the toilet for about 5 times in 15 minutes. Melissa said that I was a bit off the in brain. *laughs*

Alright, this is what I recorded.



Don't it sound like fart when it closes? Melissa was the first to discover this! She and I laughed about it. Then this spread to her mother, who is my aunt. When I recorded it and showed her, she laughed. She's funny la. Like me. *laughs* Getting perasan now.

About the food I ate...
It's all random food. Didn't take any pictures of it. Too delicious to be left to eat. Eat first (my motto). But I took a picture of my last food because I made it myself. Not really made it la because you just need to spread the topping yourself. And I did of overly. I was laughing when I did it.


Check out the sesame seeds. It was one spoonful of it. *laughs*


I'm proud of my food I did. It was deliciously yummy. Great.

While eating, I took a picture of my cousin's ice cream, which I cannot eat because I'm still sick. Melissa!!! I'm jealous now.


Never mind. When I'm alright, when I'm healthy, I'll eat ice cream as much as I want especially chocolate and mint ice cream! *lalala*

After much eating and going toilet, Melissa wanted some camwhore. It's her version of camera-ing, I guess. With much laughter and posing-for-the-best, we came out with this.


Yes, she can be one model. But she actually wear a pair of spectacles. She just took it out so that she looks better in camera. What can I say about this picture? Amazing!


But I look more like a small kid of 7 years of age. I wasn't really ready.


This picture is great. Great. Simply amazing race asia.


I had a great time eating for approximately 3 hours and chatting with my dear cousin just now. It was great.

And I have yet to memorise my BM oral. I have only memorised the first 2 paragraphs. I'm gonna consider myself as BBQ-ed fella by my teacher. She's gonna fry me alive. *laughs*

2 comments:

Anonymous

goshhh monaa!! what la uu!! was the "she's nice laa" thing a sarcastic line?? huh!! lol! anyhooo.. yea.. today was lyk super fun! the tap thing..? oh goshh.. we'll gna remember dat for the rest of our lives la ehh? HAHAHA!! dat was so funny! hehe..

Ramona

hahaha.. yes it is! eh not sarcastic la.. u ar..