Friday, April 4

Mixtures

Short note: Bob the builder, Rita! *laughs*

It has been a week since I posted a blog post. Busy
laa... Got homework. Tuitions. Study. If my brain cannot function well (like otak beku which means frozen brain = can't think well), I'm gonna blame the education. Harhar! Arr matey!

Okay... Let me get this straight. I have 3 days of tuition a week and 3 subjects altogether. There's one day that I have 2 tuitions in one very day, in that one very evening! THURSDAY! I always feel like fainting for a day on Thursdays. Tiring.


You've gotta face another teacher after school hours. And the most importantly, you have to use your hand to write till your wrist break for Thursday.
Form5, Form5... I find it very hard to adapt. I need an adapter!
*laughs*

Alright alright...
I'm just blogging on what I can remember. Memory not that good
la...


The other day, Dad just plucked a few mulberries. We were so blessed that the plant beared many fruits! What can I say about the fruits? Taste a little sour and a little sweet. Small size. Cute.

I was actually supposed to be studying. But instead, I ate some mulberries and dozed off for a few minutes. Hey, mulberries are not sleeping pills or sleeping remedy. I was studying Bio with my tired eyes. One interesting subject but yet boring because you have to memorise many facts. Education. Malaysian education.


I need holidays! I need a good, tight, comfortable sleep! *grin*

And lastly, I need to travel. Ease my mind. That'll be after SPM. Yay! I just can't wait for that time.

0 comments: