Friday, March 28

I Love Fridays Now!!

Short note: I still haven't reload even though my credit expire today.

This afternoon, after school... Nice la... I was really happy even though Joanne, Yen Mei and I ran to K5 at Equatorial. Waited for some slow-walkers to come. You know la who is that. I don't wanna say. Later they eat me. *laughs*

Anyway, I didn't take any pictures. I forgot.

We watched 27 Dresses today!!!


After that we went over to Starbucks for lunch. There, I forced Joanne to Bluetooth to me my Starbucks and I pictures to me. For more than a month she was having it.

Joanne, I know you like this picture. But then your camera not really good
la.

I'm proud of the Starbucks I bought that day. Joanne, say YES to Starbucks!!!

Ok... Talking about Starbucks, this afternoon got people
belanja me! All thanks to Daniel and Desmond. They are the kindest people la!!! THANKS!!!!!! I forgot to take pictures. Too thirsty to snap pictures. Drinks come first. Delicious!

Then, Daniel, Desmond, Joanne and I argued about some petty little stuff that really makes me go crazy laughing about it. Desmond called some guy in church a she. I laughed like crazy. I almost puke the Starbucks. But I controlled. Thank God. *
laughs* I had a blast time in Starbucks laughing. Great.

After much Starbucks-ing, we head back to school.

Softball... Interesting game. We played among ourselves.


Ooo-lala!!! Joanne carried me! And I felt like I was in the air floating. Joanne, I love you, babey! *
laughs* But you still owe me one carry! Next Friday!

After a few seconds, we fell together to the ground. To the hot grass spot. Really burning after a few seconds under the sun but we just lie down. We were lazy.

Joanne was lying down on me. And we were laughing. Yen Mei is the photographer. See her shadow.

When I was lying down, Joanne sat up and I put my head on her legs. Comfortable.

This is one random shot. They were all with their phone and XY was so blurr there, the one without phone. See Yen Mei's face. *
laughs* Softball actually started but then we laze around. We were very very lazy people.

Joanne forced me to lie on the ground. So I did. So as she. HEADS ON THE GROUND!


Sunbathing eh? No. Not actually. Just looking at the sky. And admiring the birds that flew by.

We played softball then after Chia Huey forced us. Because no one was playing. So, we played. We bat. We ran. We were kicked out. We were lousy players. *
laughs*

After playing, we became like small kids.


We got so many free time. Like all the time in the world. *
laughs*

I enjoyed school so much, that I was attempting to be a monkey. Rita... I know what you are thinking! Shut up.


Then here Joanne was 'meditating'.


Call us mad.

Around 4.30pm, softball ended. And so we were with pictures.


I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!

0 comments: