Sunday, March 16

Great Shots

Short note: I'm living with my RM0.00 credit phone for a week. So, when you sms me, I won't reply. And I know some of you are happy that you won't be receiving any miss calls from me for a week which is equals to 7 days and nights. Shut up.


Last night, I used my Dad's Nokia 6120's camera. I played with its camera.
It was in the night. I played with the lightings. So, I shook it and dang dang dang...


This is my first one. I don't really quite like it. The lightings look a little retarded.

But I like this one.
The world look like a circle. But incomplete circles. Pretty. The world looks like spinning too. Looked like you're having a headache or dizzy. Great.


This is another great one. Cars passed by. I like it! Indescribable. Pictures paint a thousand words.

I wanna be a photographer!!! *laughs*

0 comments: