Friday, March 7

It's Back Again... Uuuhhh...

Short note: Addicted to Kate Voegele's songs. Her voice is amazing. And she is a pro in guitar. Kate Voegele is currently playing as Mia in drama One Tree Hill. That's how I found out about her songs.

As the sun came up this morn, so as my voice box went wrong again. When I woke up this morn, listening to the birds chirping, (yes, my school's off today because my school will be the polling centre for tomorrow's election) I tested my voice by talking to my mother when she woke me up.

Oh, I sound like a frog again. Maybe, worse than a frog. No voice at all!

Felt so sick. And plus, what made me sicker was that the house was so silent. It's always only my parents and I. No one else.

No sister to fight with.


No small kids to disturb.



But luckily, I have my dogs.



And I can't wait for my brother and sisters to come back for the election tomorrow tonight. They're so gonna get from me. Fightings, teasings and also asking them to do some work at home here. Muahahaha!!!

0 comments: