Sunday, March 9

Bad Fashion Statements

Short note: I'm currently using a new computer here. Yay!!! Faster than the old one. HP rocks.

This afternoon, my sis and I went to MP to shop and to walk around and see things.

First, we went to MP. Walked in Voir. And I saw this.

Look la... Check out the sleeves!!! Look like wedding cake to my eyes. And how many pairs of clothes must ah-lians wear actually? Isn't one enough to make you warm? Hello, we are Malaysians and we do not have 4 seasons here. Look at the picture carefully. There are 3 pairs of clothes! Oh my... If I were to wear that, I'll be sweating the whole time when I put this on la!

(Eventhough the saleslady saw I snapped this picture using my phone camera, she cannot say anything but just to look away! I laughed after I snapped this picture. I'm bad. *laughs*)

Looked like this is for the power-ah-lian-fashion. Power I said. But maybe not enough power for some ah lians out there. And not enough power for some ah lians' ah bengs boyfriends who wants their ah lian girlfriend to be power-potential-ah-lian-girlfriend.
I hope you get what I mean. *laughs*


Look at this. I was digging some of my old pictures out. And I found this. Very keng la! All black and white. Very funny fashion statement. White collar shirt plus black vest, white shorts and black leggings, and white boots. PLUS, white handbag and black wordings on it. Very hebat. She must've loads of money to throw away.

Makes me laugh whenever I see such people on the streets. Can't they see themselves as too-much-accessorised-with-extra-clothings-and-boots? If not boots, then it'll be shoes with polka dots. Their fashion statement is always overdone.

Besides going to Voir, my sister and I went to the Skin Food upstairs.
I played with the nail colour there. Very colourful. I like it. And I made myself like a bimbo. I think the saleslady there would be thinking that I'm nuts or someone just screwed up my mind. *laughs* But I enjoyed playing with the nail colours.

After much walking around, we went to DP. Bought extension wire for the computer. Then head straight to The Face Shop to play nail colours again. My sister can take it. I was so happy. Acting like a retard, I went to colour my fingers on my another hand.


My second finger has 2 colours because I have no more space to colour other colour. So, I coloured on the white colour. *laughs*

You can now say that I am psycho. I love my fingers. It's holiday. So, I'm letting the colours stay!

Comments:
From Mom - She said I'm crazy. Too much time to waste. (Yes, which is very true)
From brother - He said I'm a bimbo. (Fine)
From sisters - Hmph! Very free la. (Yes)
From Dad - He said I'm gila. (Yea...)

I'm mad. And I did a very bad fashion statement. I coloured my fingers with various colours. I'm crazy.

0 comments: