Thursday, March 6

The State Library

Short note: Currently reading Xiaxue's blog. Really funny.

I skipped school again today. Principle retire and there'll be VIPs around and bla bla bla... Lazy wanna go.

So Sherina, Kanusha, Poonam, Rajeswary, Nanthini and I went to the state library. Reached there of about 8.35am. I thought I was late but Rajeswary was later. It was as if she crawl to the library or something. So long we waited there. Like dungu like that.. *laughs*

We went for breakfast together at the food court Bukit Baru. Then we proceed to the library back again. To 'study'. I did my homework. Kanusha and Nanthini started studying but Sherina, Rajeswary and Poonam go internet. See la... Go library for the wrong thing. Anyway, the library was so quiet. It was only us there.

We made a bit noise and there, a mak cik (translation: lady) was standing outside the door with her angry face. Whatever it is, we continued doing our work as usual.

Go toilet for the wrong reasons. *laughs*


She knows that my phone can get connected to the computer, she Bluetooth these to me and then taadaa! It's here. *laughs*


Comment about this picture a bit. Nice picture. Like professional photographer. Interesting and amazing!


And introducing, Rajeswary and Sherina! *claps*


Enjoyed myself a lot.

0 comments: