Wednesday, March 19

Brains Unite!

Short note: This post is actually full of rubbish from my friends and I. No offense yea. This is just a piece of rubbish from my friends' and my brain.

Just came back from school a few hours ago.

During Rangers, I don't know why suddenly we can talk about politics then we straight side track to Chua Soi Lek's story and then the story goes on and on... The source of all this is Rita and Joanne's brain.

Rita, the Malaysiakini's daily reader, is constantly updated with the politics of Malaysia. She's far more worse than me. I'm not so into political kinda thing even though I have a Dad who always and constantly announcing what is happening in the Malaysia's government and politics and all. But I just don't care about it. I let him talk and all I say is "Mmm-hmmm..." And I let him go on.

But when I went for Rangers, I'm so shocked to hear Rita's great stories. At that time, I started to rewind back my mind to what my Dad told me every time. *Dang* We(Kanusha, Sharol and me) all clicked. Joanne and Yen Mei were in the state of blurrness and dreaming in Malaysia here. So sad for them. *laughs*

Rita, we rocked just now in school with all the modern dance steps to my names to politics to Biology lab. Ahhhhh!!! I wanna return back to those hours so badly!

Oh yea, about my name. Rita and I united our brains together the previous day. But today, with the help of Joanne and Kanusha... This is what that happened.


My long name with pangkats. My name here is so much rubbish. But it was fun thinking about it. *laughs* Thanks Rita, Joanne and Kanusha!!!


Rita, Kanusha and Joanne!! This is your masterpiece! *laughs*

0 comments: