Monday, July 6

Stop!

note: i spend too much time on youtube watching live music. hey, live shows are raw. much more different compared to studios versions.

i don't know what to type on my title box.

so these days, after summer party.
i lack of sleep. really. beg mata.
i watch tv! (one great achievement there!) oi, i seldom watch tv okayyy.
i watch movie with my dad on tv.
i do facebook restaurant city! yes. im still with restaurant city. and not forgetting,
i do msn. really weird conversations with joanne, kanusha and billy together. my god. typos really crack us up. perios. haha.

college was pretty relaxing. ok. not pretty relaxing lar. SUPER relaxing, i should say. i'm done with assignments. two more weeks and i'll see finals. 2 days of finals. then i'm very free till august. 22nd july till 15 august. (i'm repeating this. i know.) by that time, anyone wanna bring me out go lepak also can. anytime. lol. i'm a bored person. 24/7 on restaurant city.

college orientations? screw that lar. lecturer has been on mc for a week last week. my god. how great is that? but i hope she won't do any replacements.

ps. i've been thinking of going to the gym after i owned my driving license. but then, i didn't go there till today! i'm not so determined. screw that. i dropped 2kg wei. arrr. i shall whack more food this time.

anyhoos, troy professors are such jokers. nice US people. they said they come here to beat up ms sun. lol! i went lmao! they really made me feel happy and satisfied. they told me marketing is a good option. yay! thanks dr phil! dr phil of troy lar. not of the oprah show. haha. and they came in talking about michael jackson. yea, what?! haha.

so yes, college is better than in high school. super relaxing.

i want a red flannel! grr. shopping for clothes can really kill me. i take a lot of time buying one. and i still haven't bought one for myself.
but my mom is worser than me. so fussy. i brought her shopping to buy herself a new pair of sandals. the whole entire of 1 hour looking at shoes and she bought nothing. yes, i brought my mom shopping to kill time. i'm bored at home kayy. see lar. college student. lol.

0 comments: