Monday, July 27

I'm Home!

note: i can't seem to be OPENING facebook's page for an hour already! grrr.

went to hospital at 9am today. woke up freaking early at 8am. started to play miss call. until now. hahaha. i need to bully people okay. put my name in and went for breakfast.

went back in at 1030. and fuh. the people... damn banyak. but i got number 6! so i waited. until 1140. my turn to enter.

ps. there was a man who sat beside me who was promoting his legs. rambut banyak wanna show show. hahahha.

the doctor checked me. i lied down on the bed and he was talking and talking. and yikes! his saliva entered my nostrils! i quickly pulled my shirt to cover my nose. and then i started imagining what if i'd sit up and slapped him for his saliva? and shit, i started smiling to control myself from laughing. i guess he might be thinking i'm having a major mental problem. LOL!

so


i'm currently on drugs. not only that, but a few others as well.

gotta go back to the hospital next week to see my progress.

yes, my brain got problem. hahahahahah!

pps. aku suka hujan.