Tuesday, July 28

The Beginning of Craps

semester break is such a killer.

i'm currently craving for town. yea. town. i wanna explore my own town by walking. adventurous okay. but i need to drag some people along. then we can put up an act like we're tourists! haha. i won't wanna drive for this. i'll be more adventurous by walking. *smiles*

it's just the day 2 of my semester break. and i'm feeling like the crappiest crap ever. i need padang! and some buddies to keluar from their rumah to come to padang and wash eyes. haha. with clorox. looking at old aunites and uncles.

okay, this shows how bored am i right now. dammit.

never mind. i want to organise my wardrobe and whatever stuff i have in my room. (you'll see more of my old clothes and dresses that i seldom use in the next post.) and then i can get somethings new! sales. yea, ming ceh, i went to jusco last night and my eyes were so damn big. SALES weiii. craving for a pair of shades though. and this means i'm going on contacts. very soon. but i don't know how soon.

i've been staring at facebook a lot. it's good! because i'm not on exams! blueks. good luck, mmu-ians. hahaha. i'm shaking my legs at home craving to get out of my house to do something else. can someone bring me out? pleaseeeeee.

end of craps.