Sunday, July 26

Pretty Shocked?

note: i ate rambutan with my dad! what an achievement because i seldom eat fruits. my mom gotta force me to it. my dad can convince me.

pretty shocked about my hair? hahaha. comments i received were:

i saw your red hair!
eh where's your purple hair?
you didn't dye? (of course i didn't and haven't and don't wanna die lar.)
your hair! you, you, you, you didn't dye it!

damn, i love my photoshop cs2 for this. hahaha.

anyhoos, i watched


with my sister yesterday on a lazy saturday.

i know i'm slow. diam! (i'm starting to love this word as well.)
supposed to bake cake but then we didn't have the time to because the plan was that she'll be going home at night. but then, last minute people. so you understand lar.

how's the show ar? i almost slept on my sofa. so to avoid sleep, i went to eat bak gua while watching it. dammit, i can't bite! i used a knife and fork instead of biting because i tried biting it for a few minutes and it didn't break off. my sis said i was europeanised probably because im doing ADP. haha. blame troy then.

this tightening of braces this time was damn good. makes me can't bite anything. die. and power chain again!

go green!

oh yeah, and i drove people! hahaha. and of all the people i knew, i drove billy out. he gatal wanna ikut me go bank. at the red light, he kept asking me to go go go! buntut wei. and the radio played aerosmith. fuyoh. can die wei. hahaha. i want the new honda city but he wouldn't buy me one! he's sucha buntut. XD

i wanna drive people again. kanusha's whole family knew that i drove again wei. hahaha. including malini! woah.

anyway, lepaking at padang with kanusha and her sisters rocks. we saw people. washed our eyes. chindian boy! hahaha. i didn't know bukit beruang has plenty of people. but that doesn't mean i live under the leaf okayyy.

many people asked me what will i do for this 3 weeks. i just answered 'not sure.' i've been lazing around at home and wasting my youth(is 18 years of age still considered as a youth?) on msn typing crappy stuff and fight on who can type the longest muax and xoxo ever. hahaha. i seriously have nothing to do. teasing people. gah. i have yet to learn guitar. but it'll have to wait till my arm gets better.

ps. pet society rocks! but the bored mode will infest faster in you.
pps. it's monday tomorrow. and i'm not going to college. it's the official first day of the sem break. 3 more weeks. i miss my mates already!
ppps. it's monday tomorrow and i'm going to hospital to meet mr doctor. read my updates at the IScream side. make sure you people come visit me IF i'm admitted! i'll need entertainment.

1 comments:

Ming Ceh

great to hear that you have overcome it =) holiday just start a few days then you miss mates....omg.....nvm..you can always chat v us on msn or facebooking us...hehe