Wednesday, July 1

I Was Wet!

*additions*

well. partly. i was too aggressive on the sink. ming ceh was still in the toilet. i went in later than her but i came out earlier than her. so i washed my hands. i pressed the tab down and walaa! splashes. i shouted. ming ceh laughed.


she came out and she said she forgot to tell me about the sink. just imagine, water splashes from the sink to your clothes. thank god my phone was not nearby. if not, byebye. i need a new hp. haha. nah, i'll go get it repaired. i don't bother now about what's hot and new about hps.

ming ceh said when the first time she used the sink, she was worse. she got her whole entire shirt wet. and that was before class. imagine she has to go to class with a wet shirt. hahaha. omg.

so 3rd of july is coming. i think i won't sleep that night. lya will make me awake all night. and i'm so gonna die for saturday's music practice. hahaha. yes, i'm participating in it. to kill my free time. i'm very bored during weekends. i'll be staring at my square screen here for hours playing bejeweled. so i decided to go for it. yay! i wanna enjoy myself laughing at myself there. haha.

algebra rock! haha. okay, i sound like a nerd.

anyway, if you have been following my pacmee shoutouts..

mom made red beans with sago, inspired by me! haha.


i'm inspirable. heheh. i have been praising myself. okay, i shall stop. XD

2 comments:

Ming Ceh

What music practice?? What kind of instrument you play?

Ramona

haha. i dont play any instruments. in fact, i dont know at all. im just gonna lend my voice. thats all. hahaha.