Thursday, July 9

Fast Forward

note: i lack of sleep. mom woke me up around 6 something or 7 am this morning to ask me to go breakfast. i skipped it and i went into dreamland. ooo.

let's fast forward. pass 2 more weeks. i'm having my holidays! nah. not now. in two more weeks, precisely, 13 more days and i'm having my break for 3 weeks!

i know some people are jealous right now reading this. *smiles*

and i'm giving myself a simple challenge. mouth only say simple. but when wanna do, my god. so hard wei. i'm gonna challenge myself to learn guitar.

another kerang busuk smile.

but ignore my hair. it's getting crappier each day because it's increasing its centimetres. ugh. i can spend one whole morning fixing my hair - by combing and combing. haha. my mom would say, 'kalau tak botak pun, botak la. you comb too much edi.'
ps. i didn't cut my hair again since after a few days after i came back from sembrong for forever.

yes. i wanna learn guitar. i learned it before. but i sucked at it. so i gave up and continued school. but now the heart has come back to learn guitar! ugh. photoshop? it has long been gone. maybe during my sem break, it'll be back. haha.

ei, 3 weeks very killing one okay. i'll sit at home doing nothing. or i'll be driving my mom around. that's what i've been doing even though i have classes. and i know ming ceh is jealous of me being so free. LOL.

okays, i'll stop here. i'm going for my mpw class. gonna rock again because we will end the class 1 hour before 430pm. how rocking.

ps. ming ceh and i can't stop talking. we're chatterboxes. lol.
pps. study break got class?! errrrr. ugh.
ppps. i really have to stop now.
pppps. crazy planet game on fb is addictive.
ppppps. okay. i'm leaving now.