Thursday, July 2

One Good Afternoon

note: i've decided not to change my header. i don't have the time and heart to do so. sigh. probably when i have my semester break next month.

when i became yen mei's driver. i fetched her ugly buntut from mmu. saw donen though. but didn't alarmed him. scared people around think i was crazy. haha. and he didn't even recognise my car. later he think i pulak yang gila. haha.

went to casey's place then to write for chia huey's farewell card. chia huey, if you're reading this, please thank my diesel okay. i drove all the way to casey's place and wasted my time waiting for that pondan, you know. yea, today i was on fully on diesel - means i drove diesel-generated lar.

pondan was hungry. so we went to island red cafe.


see her pondan-fied face. my god. hahaha.


casey's food came. i tell you, casey can really eat mannnn. at home she was eating. when she came out, she ate again. fuyoh. power wei. her stomach is elastic, i guess.


casey's food. damn delicious looking, right?

just say i'm a good photographer lar. but i don't know why my parents won't and wouldn't let me buy a camera for myself. sigh! somebody can help me to make my parents agree on buying a camera for myself? please. thank you. lol. because i seriously would love to have a camera myself. i don't have one, you know!


and the sauces alongside her salad.


then came pondan's food. she was hungry. imagine her lunch at 4pm. hahaha.


and she asked me to eat her fruits. like i'm a peminta sedekah. buntut dia. haha. i didn't eat. i just drank


island red coffee. not so special. it was just like a normal coffee drink with crushed ice in it.

anyhoos, joanne's sick!!! woohoo. so damn happy for you. if you're reading this, i hope you won't get any better. hahahahah!

3rd july is tomorrow! (i know ming ceh will say, 'againnnnnn.') more pictures to come on saturday morning when i come back. i'll be sleeping over at my friend's room. only 2 of us. and the room occupies 4 persons. she's asking a cleaner to clean the room some more! woah. i'm so flattered.


ps. i hope that i'm gonna enjoy chemistry in next semester. i'm taking 5 subjects wei. a lot for me. but long sem. so i don't care much. candy said my subjects are the subjects that i don't have to study. arts education especially.
pps. damn, i seriously want a canon ixus camera! arrrr...

0 comments: