Wednesday, July 22

Ramona is Back

note: my heart of interests, can come backkkkk. you may stay with me for 3 weeks. fasterrrr.

i'm back.

and i'm happy and excited. for today. last paper. and end.

thanks, lya and ming ceh, for sharing your worse-than-my-accident stories yesterday in the car. made me feel more better. i AM driving again.

ps. when you go sentral during heavy rainy days, it suck a lot with your jeans. mine was all wet. and my shirt was fuyoh.
pps. vegetarian food for me was something new. i ate for the first time yesterday with them. and lya told me, 'god bless you' before i started eating.

gotta go hospital for a while tomorrow for a minor surgery. screw my brain? sigh. hope not gonna be admitted though. i need my streamyx.

speaking of streamyx, i heard on the radio this afternoon when i was driving to college for exam, that the ad says that the girl can't live without streamyx for one day. i told myself, 'just like me!' i know. i got excited. lol. for god-knows-what-the-reason-is.

i'm done with my exam! and finally i'm in the holiday mood. officially!

pacifier...

2 comments:

Ming Ceh

Anyway, wish your operation success and get well soon..then you can enjoy holidays!! if you have to stay in hospital, let me know coz i want to visit you if i'm able to do so =) all the best.

Ramona

thanks, ming ceh for wanting to visit me. im going to the hospital on monday. doctor was on call for operation. thanks, again!

XO