Saturday, July 4

Night of Summer

note: my dad is watching kim possible! lol.

last night, i went to college. not to study lar. to go for party. my god. great times. went there around 630 and hang around lya's room. my god. ming ceh like tak datang-datang wei. i had no phone some more that time. so we waited. then lya told me i had to get my own blanket and pillow. i went back.

while walking towards my car, i saw ming ceh. 715 wei. really punctual. lol. she sat my car back with me. she said she wanna see how i drive manual cars since she only knows how to drive auto. she was recording how i drove wei! to show to her sister, who is my age.

ps. i'm the only 18 in the college! i feel young! woot~ everyone was 20 and above. they went to another troy for 2 years and then they come here to study for another 2 years to complete their degree.


yes, great time until candy's hand was too shaky. lol. everyone was busy eating and busy watching (karaoke, dance and games) performance.


and trying to capture each other's images. bluek. i got you first, ming ceh! i rock! haha.


started barbequing then.


i didn't do any barbeque. i just ate my food and watched the performances. funny though. i can't hear their voices. but the MCs were okay. mannix drank beer before he went on stage wei. haha.


lya, my twin, (as what ming ceh stated us to be since we have almost everything on common and we bully her) kept eating and eating non-stop. when the time towards cleaning-up and ending of performance, then only she slowed down a little and finally came to a stop.


but they were good people. ming ceh and i just stood watching the performance and guys pushing each other into the pool, and then they barbequed chicken, beef and sausages for me to eat.


how sweet. i'm their little sister. haha.


ming ceh didn't eat anything. vegetarians. haha. but people did ask her to eat. all i did was to laugh and they got what i mean.

performance ended.


and music started to play. mostly korean music. sorry sorry? erm and some catchy songs. and some of akon's and chris brown's. cindy said if there's no one here, she would dance and take off her shirts and all. all i did was , "woah!" lol. and everyone laughed.

if you have been following my pacmee, koreans in my college are a bunch of jokers and big time bullies. whoever that's standing beside the pool will be pushed into the swimming pool. 4 people. omg. torturous. they tried to push me into the swimming pool as well but they asked sydney whether i mind or not, i just shook my head. even cindy did that too. haha. my first sem lar. not so warmed up yet. maybe next sem i'll meet people from other countries as well in chemistry class.

anyhoos, i broke another rule of my dentist.


i ate chocolate cake! sydney's birthday was yesterday and we celebrated. and donghoon pushed her into the swimming pool when she can't enter water. haha. connie told him that she can't enter actually. and he didn't get it. so she amplified, "she got period!!!" haha. his face, priceless. we laughed.

lya told me that it's normal to amplify that you have period. the guys will really get what you mean.

didn't manage to capture any of those moments because i was busy laughing and helping cindy to barbeque her sweet potatoes.

if dr ali knows about me eating chocolate cake, i'll be slaughtered after my finals because i'm gonna tighten my braces. my finals will be 2 days only. so i'm gonna have 24 days of semester break. 3 weeks 3 days. yay! 22 july i'll be done and i'm gonna enjoy my break till 15 august.

so, around 11 something, we went back to lya's room. and had our bath. then cindy came in and we talked. talked about what? restaurant city trades. hahaha. and how cindy goes shopping for food - high calories. LOL. and i can agree with lya that cindy is not from china even though she's from china. hahaha. she don't act like one.

one new thing i learned: china children don't have to worry about money because when their parents pass away, the harta will be theirs. because china is having the 1 child policy ma. and and, i can study 2 years here and another 2 years in other troy of other country. but the troy in US they said that it's situated in the country of a country of a country. haha. sounds so ulu.

then cindy went back around 1 something. then came candy. we talked and talked. what about? restuarant city trades again. haha. and some personal stuff. they taught me how to work in class full of students from other countries and stuff like that.

the night was young. and i started to yawn. so was candy. so we slept around 230. gosh. and woke up at 740. saturday waking up at 740 is one refreshing thing for me because last time i woke up around 7 was when i was in sembrong camp. haha. candy, lya and i. in a room sleeping. bunk beds. and it was so high! i had phobia at first of me falling down. i can touch the ceiling, you know. i didn't have to stretch my hands even.

when i woke up this morning, i had to think on how to get my buntut down the bed. i thought and thought. i tried. i can't. i lied down again for awhile. then i made myself get down off the bed. i had my warm shower. mad refreshing la. plus the room was 24/7 fully air-cond.

checked the acedemic board outside and drafted a text in my hp on my finals. earliest paper will be at 9am. but it's a orientation paper. most of it use logic. so no probs. i only have problems with malaysian studies.

then, i fetched candy to jusco because she wants to go sentral. my senior. my brother's age. eye bags!

and i'm partly sleepy. but part of me wants to go online longer.

ps. i have no idea on how to use macbook. lya told me to use it while waiting for her to finish her bath. but fuh, i don't get it. i'm a noob in that.

1 comments:

Ming Ceh

i did sms you...!!!! don't say me like that!!! anyway, you write out the detail of summer party...and i can catch the ending part as well though I already slept by that time. HAHA!!