Wednesday, July 29

The Olds

note: ALERT! this post contains pictures of my clothes that i won't sell.

yesterday afternoon, i went through all my clothes. and the first that i took out was


my beret of plkn! the moment i put it on, memories of the second last day ever came. i remembered i cried with omane during the last talk among the camp. omg. and sangeetha can just look at us behind and smile! wtf. i wanted to laugh at her but i just simply can't. touching moments. marching. i remembered i purposely took mc on that day so that i don't have to bakar my kulit. so much and march a lot. XD.

then i saw


can you guess what is this?

our school tie ler! and i can still tie it.


i love my memory. haha. i remembered every tuesday, prefects will alarm us to wear our tie.

where's your tie?
i'm tying lar! (or) duuu, she tying for me.
better wear ar!
okay lar. haiyooo.

then i saw my cute towel.


i've owned it since when i was 8 years old? i was damn cute by then to be able to use this towel. hahaha. *big wet eyes*

then i took out


my jacket. i bought this when i was in form2 i guess. where hoods were the IN thing last time. my second jacket though.

my first jacket was


this grey one. when i was in form1. that time, there weren't anything about hoods. so i just bought it for the sake of it. i didn't own any jacket. got lar. but they shrinked. or did i grow? hahaha.

then i saw this blue knitted hat.


i guess my cousin made it for me. when i was standard 6, i guess. and the hat still fits!

let's go for chemo


ta-daa! told ya my brain has some problems. hahaha.

and i saw 2 towels. the same towel.


it was mistaken. one was my sister's and the other was mine. i have been keeping it for months. and now i saw. and i realise my mom wants to decolourise my towel. compare the left and the right one. sigh.


these are all the towels i'm owning. the top 3 towels used to have colours. and now it's all white. grrr. my mom's excuse: clean maa.

then i saw my skirt.


yes. i own skirt ok. pls. the only thing was i don't use it often. hahaha. my sis bought this for me when i was 16. i wore only twice or thrice. can't remember. i showed my mom and then she went, 'haaaaaa. the skirt. lama tak pakai.' aiyo. it was under a pile of shorts okay. i didn't realise. hahaha. i forgot all about it though.

next,


my sister's blue shirt. the 90's fashion. i have never used this before because it was out of fasion. very old shirt. can consider it as a vintage collection. i should collect vintages! gr. i want a flannel! but can't seem to find one.


this is a padini. i bought this when i was 15. now it's damn tight. but but! i wore it before!


nah. during cny. to grandma's house. i'm damn smart. hahaha. i looked like i ate too much bak gua wei. anyhoos,

then came this


ta-daa. i know for those who never seen me in dresses would be like O.o now because i don't wear dresses. hahaha. i wore this a few times, fyi. my mom bought it for me in kl. i remembered when i was in the fitting room saying, 'i want this!' then my mom told me, 'make sure you pakai ar!' okayyy. hahaha. my 16 years old taste.

another vintage sutff:


a black collared t-shirt. from fos. my sis bought it for me. i was 13. imagine that. and i still can fit in! woah. i should try on my school uniform. i have it in my cupboard.

but you know what? i didn't manage to discard any. too sayang to throw. only my mom has the power to discard. she'll discard whatever i don't wear anymore for sucha long time wei. scary right? she threaten me before that she'll throw away my bantal busuk as well. omg. that time i was damn afraid of her that i hid my bantal busuk in my cupboard before i go to school. XD

ps. i need something else better to do.