Thursday, March 26

The Tarts

PS: I guess my cousin, Rachel, over at Singapore now will drool in this particular post.

Angeline came over today to my house to print JPA stuffs. Yeap, she's one smart arse darling friend of mine. After printing, she became my mother's assistant. So my mom had 2 assistants. Her and I. FYI, my mom wanted to finish off the doughs because it has been taking some space in the fridge. So that's why she made tarts today. To kill her time, too, or in other words, she's too free.


On the other hand, she became my photographer. No pay mia lar. I'm so poor.


At first, I did all the tali. And my mom just paste it on the tart. But then I gave Angeline to do it.


So I did the 'artistic' part that is brushing all over it with egg yolk.

My mom kept giving her compliments till she went 'ahem-ahem'-ing and expanding to the max. I had to ask my mom to control. LOL.

The first tray of the tarts went into the oven and came out. And ta-daa.


My mom said I failed. Sigh. Never mind. I never had the experience of egg-ing them.


So Angeline and I ate one each and we chat while eating. I was too bored so I arranged the tarts to be like this:


Angeline said I was lame like Choon Mei wei. I was influenced, kay! *laughs*

She did the second tray of egging. And the results, compared with mine, drastic difference!


Her is below, mine is the top. Mine looked so comot-ed, far more comot than hers. My mom was proud of her. And my mom offered her to come again to do the tarts together someday. I think she was expanding. Kept laughing only.

While waiting for the oven to bake the tarts, we went to see Nestum!


Oh, so tam-chiak. LOL. She ate like vacumm.

And I showed her that Nestum can really smile.


What's best was Angeline thought I bought a new dog just because Nestum has grown into a monster sized puppy. *laughs* My house can't afford to occupy anymore dogs, fyi. Or else, there'll be war of the bitches.


And I showed her that Nestum can walk on her 2 feet, provided if I hold her front arms.

I have 3 bitches in my house, by the way.

Angeline then wanted to go back home. So my mom gave her a bottle of tarts. She was so shy man! Didn't see her like that before. Kept rejecting. My mom finally said, "What people give, must take." Then only she took it. Sigh. But yoh.. She was really damn shy to take it from me, you know. Walao...

Wonder who influence her in this? Can't be Choon Mei. You know who?

So this is the product of the tarts:


Don't ever drool. *laughs*


Som of them are kinda ugly because of the layering of the egg yolks that I brushed on.

I failed. *laughs*

0 comments: