Monday, March 30

Bla Bla Bla...

Many of my lovely friends are working now. But I'll choose to stay at home. Membuat pilihan. That was what I learnt in my PK class back in NS. *laughs*

I can't possibly work now because I have driving classes to attend to. Anytime my instructor will call me to go for my L classes. Hills, 3 point turn, and side parking. Ah, I rocked at side parking already! Yay~ But I kinda sucked at balancing at the first time.

Anyhoos, I'm gonna get my teeth done in May the 4th. Braces on the lower jaw to close the stewpid gap and push the tooth back in. Government clinic. RM350 only! I still have to do an x-ray for it. Kinda afraid to do it. *laughs* I've never done an x-ray before! Hope that I'll not shiver when I go in GH one of these days in April.

So for now, I'm gonna have all the time in the world till May. In May, I'm gonna get back to studies.

0 comments: