Friday, March 20

We Wished Goodbye

As good friends, we, Yen Mei, Yen Nei, Choon Mei, Billy and I went to send the 2nd batch peeps off to their respective camps. We met them at the pick-up point and talked to them and wish them all the best.

After much wavings of goodbyes and all, we went over to Troy International College. Most of you have no idea of what that college is because it is only known in the US and they have the only campus in Malacca in Malaysia.

Anyhoos, we had to get back there again next Monday because most of their staffs weren't around. Sigh.

So we went to Jusco. Walked up and down the stairs for at least 3 times, I think. These 2 aunties lah *points to Choon Mei and Yen Mei*, they wanna eat breakfast don't wanna eat breakfast. I don't understand. Sigh.

Finally, we ended up being at Popular.


See, Choon Mei said she wanted this book. It was in her buying list.

And so, they looked at books while I


sat on the floor waiting. I tell you, the floor has been my companion. LOL.

And that Yen Mei over there, she was such a busy-body around. *laughs*

So finally about 11 something, we went to KFC for breakfast. Only Choon Mei, Yen Mei and Yen Nei ate while Billy and I watched the KFC staffs 'performing' their skills of welcoming customers. Hilarious though. Can't record or else one of the staffs realise and I'll be in dead meat.

We went to MBO straight to purchase tickets. Last minute ticket wei.

Choon Mei and I watched an 18 movie, Taken.


I just wanna say that the movie really rocks! You guys should watch it.

Yen Mei and Yen Nei pula watched


If she didn't bring her youngest sis along, she'll be watching Taken with us. But never mind la. She wanted to watch RTWM also. Choon Mei and I tried to sneak into their cinema but can't because too afraid. *laughs* We are lousy.

Taken finished earlier than RTWM. So we waited and waited. So we loitered around Melaka Mall.

I had my lunch around 2 something at McD. I was the only one eating this time. Those 3 peeps watched me while they ate ice-cream. I was so generous that I shared my drinks with them 3. How sweet am I? Be grateful! *laughs*

We camwhored.


This Yen Mei really hates Choon Mei being in this photo.


She tried again but failed. *laughs*


This time, I gave them a good shot.

Our turn came.


Choon Mei tried to cover but she too stupid already. LOL.


Attempt 2: She passed but I kena cekik. Damn geli wei.


Choon Mei still failed. Sigh!

Yen Nei then suggested that Yen Mei and Choon Mei should take a picture together. But Choon Mei quickly objected but when Yen Nei stood in front the table, look at those two la...


So damn close wei. Konon only tak nak bergambar bersama.


Snips snaps here and there. A baby was behind us and Choon Mei smiled at him and he was so happy. Choon Mei pun kembang-ed. Lebih!

Yen Nei gave us bubble gum. And we chewed and blew bubbles a few times while waiting for the bus, which we, in the end, planned not to sit. Damn babi, right? We wasted time only wei blowing bubbles.

Ah ya! While I was blowing a bubble just now, Yen Mei, while in the process of blowing a bubble too, was too amazed on how LARGE is my bubble. She wanted to say WOAHHH but instead, her gum wished my shirt "hello" and stuck on the floor. I was too speechless and didn't say anything for awhile while Choon Mei laughed like monster!

Of about 30 minutes we were at the bus stop and finally Yen Mei called her mom to fetch us.

While in the car...

We camwhored.


The air-cond was on full blast wei. Woohoo!


We are manusia yang bertamadun ok?We wore seatbelts!

But this Choon Mei really needs some photography skills to be polished!


Her hands like got Parkinsons wei. Keep shaking till the photo came out shaky.


Look at Yen Mei closely! LOL. We were bored in the car.


See that Yen Mei tried to ruin our picture. Sigh!


What an ugly photo! Blame Choon Mei!!!

And we tried to act emo in the car.


Choon Mei passed but I failed. *laughs*


Choon Mei liked this picture a lot.

Then Yen Nei conquered my phone. She recorded!



Listen to what we talked.
PS: Choon Mei is forever lame lor, I think. She was very lame in Billy's car this morning also. Sigh! I don't know what is happening to her.

We landed at Yen Mei's place and we treat her home like ours.


And as usual, the floor was mine. *laughs*

Anyhoos, Casey, you must take note of this - we came out with this idea to create a video dedicated just for you! This idea came out when we were at KFC watching the staff's 'performing' their skills to welcome customers.



Yen Mei was trying to be you if you were to work at KFC. But she can't be as emo as you, darling! You're the pengasas of emo what.. How to beat? LOL.

Yen Mei then realised there was unfolded clothes left on the sofa. So she folded. Choon Mei was too amazed that she wanted to record it but she didn't know how to use the video in my phone so I gave her a short tutorial. Choon Mei only managed to catch this.



Choon Mei was slow! LOL.

Choon Mei and I went home about 6pm. She was so touched by my Dad's driving. Awww... *laughs*

PS: My driving instructor forgotten that I'm her Saturday class student! So I'm going for my Pra-L on next Wednesday. Sigh! So, I'm free tomorrow!
PSS: This Choon Mei, so semangat to go for joe-ging wei today!

0 comments: