Sunday, March 22

The Book

No, I'm not studying Business now. I'm reading Labrador Retrievers for Dummies book, that my cousin borrowed me,


so that I can handle and know some facts for Nestum.


Yeah, that's her, my, huge, 6 month monster, puppy.

Anyway, she chewed one side of my mary-jane shoes anyway. How evil is that?


The left side was a perfect one or in other words, unchewed but look at the right side. The ribbon even came off and what was best, it was torn apart. So I guess, I've gotta get rid of this pair and get a new pair. Besides, I have some other pair of shoes worn out. So... Hehe.

So, to not to waste time whenever I go out,


I bring the book along and read when the car stops.

And when I get bored of the internet, I read them. And there was such thing as


the 10 commandments of dog-human relationships!

So, according to the book, we, humans, should take our dogs for a walk at least for 20-30 minutes to keep it in good physical condition. I decided to take her for a walk, with her leash, obviously.


Instead of me taking her a walk,


she 'brought' me for a walk.

It was indeed a tough task. I followed her to grassy areas and rubbish bins. She sniff here and there. Sigh. I was exhausted.

And I gave up on walking her today.

Perhaps, I'll walk her tomorrow.

0 comments: