Thursday, March 12

I Feel Contented

That hour of today has passed by.

Went to school at about 10.15am. Met my friends there chit-chatting around at the porch. People changed, physically.

We can be the example:


Short hair evolution! Pengasas is Joanne. Then one by one followed. And that pengasas loves my pendrive, I guess. She has been keeping it for months! I know my pendrive is a love but then you don't have to express your feelings until like that, alright.

We waited for the Principle to come back to school for so long until our legs and arses got numb. LOL. We were so tired of waiting. But, finally she came and shivers ran through our nerves.


The moment the SPM results came out and retrieved by owners, you can watch dramas. People cry. People laugh (like me). People feeling nothing. Many. Parents being proud of their daughter. Recording session going on.

After we retrieve the results and waiting for my friends to express their feelings of joy and sadness till the end, we went to DP to relieve ourselves.

We watched Marley & Me. RM7 movie. Saved my pocket a little if compared to RM10 movie. I'm starting to be one cheapskate fellow already. *smile*


At first, the movie was interesting. But then towards the middle of the show, I started to yawn a lot. Yen Mei kept asking me to shut up. And Joanne kept touching me and kissing my hand for I don't know what reason. Too bored of the movie already.

After the movie, we went to FOS. Bought a pair of shorts at a price of RM15 but paid RM7.50 only. Shared with Yen Mei. It's a Buy 1 Free 1 promo.


Yen Mei had another one of this of the same size but of different colour. And you know my mother said what? She said "You both memang like twins what..." Maybe same hairstyle la, Yen Mei.

Purchased the shorts and went back home by bus with Yen Mei. Independent leh... Maybe this lepakan will be the last lepakan because the next lepak, I'll be driving my car already. I'm tired and lazy of sitting bus back home. That's why. Now the bus ticket is also very expensive.

Now is the moment to think of what to study.

I'm going for the MMU Open Day this Sunday.


Yep, I wanna go for June intake. See ya around there, this Sunday! Yen Mei's gonna accompany me. Yay!

Time to rethink again because my parents said that I can't do engineering. Tough and now the world is undergoing retrenchment. Engineers are planting grapes. So, I have to rethink.

0 comments: