Wednesday, March 11

I'm Finally Home

I've never been away from home for more than a month in my life before. But what is surprising is that I have never been homesick! Really.

Let me show you around, my life in Kem Sembrong.


The killer stairs, which residents of P1 to P5 have to endure every single day without fail to get back to their respective dorm.

And what's best is that we counted how many steps are there to reach the top.


Up up and away!


Altogether there are 64 steps! To the future residents of Kem Sembrong, best of luck! First time climbing up the stairs, you'll feel like dying. But after that, your stamina builds up and it'll be as easy as ABC.

But who falls on the stairs... Exemption straight after a few days because you're injured. But never try to do that. You'll return home with an OKU organs, alright.

Kehidupan di Sembrong memang bertangga.

Why?
When you wanna go back to your dorm, you have to climb stairs. When you wanna have your meal, you have to climb down the stairs to the canteen.

And what's best when nature calls,


you have to climb stairs too!

This camp really wants to make your tendons of your thighs stronger. And it kills ok.


Talking about toilet...


The toilet is really messy when there's no layout checks going on especially these few days.

And the hygiene.


This ain't my second home when I think about it again. It's pure disgust. Dirty, right? I don't know what the cleaners did. Yes, there were cleaners hired to clean the toilets.

Living in these kind of places ain't like a 5-star hotels.


These places are really dirty. But we're grateful enough to be able to take our showers here twice everyday. The weather is really hot here especially in the afternoon.


No shower head. Just take a bath like usual only thing it really hurts when the water pressure is high lar. It's like showering with tap water but it's at a higher position.

Close the toilet door.


There goes the dirt on the back of the door.

I never touch the walls and doors of the toilets. If I do, I'll wash with soap! I'm an anti-germ freak, you can say. LOL.


This is the place where the Muslims take their holy water to pray while we use this place to wash our clothes.


Back to the dorm.


This is my locker. Each person one locker but some of my dorm mates had two lockers owned. Terlalu banyak barang.


This is the bed. 3 become 1. Towards the end of the days of service, we planned to sleep together for a few nights because we won't have this opportunity again. Look how messy it is. This was taken on a Sunday. The last Sunday we were there.


And this is my identification of my locker. Who is lucky to get my locker is so lucky because I left my rubber bands inside. *laughs*

Anyhoos, all the best for the 2nd batch! 90 days... Nyahaha!

PS: I had 3 hours of sleep only, you know, today? 3++ am till 6am of sleep. Imagine that. I just can't get myself to sleep.

1 comments:

Anonymous

yea right, you cried like a pig during your 1st week there. konon never been homesick. puik!