Wednesday, March 18

Of Thoughts and Decisions

From thinking of taking engineering, I've changed my mind to doing business majoring in marketing. I've been lectured by all sides until I have I-give-up-and-I-change-my-mind. So, I'll take my course over at Troy International College at Ayer Keroh here. May or August intake, not so sure yet. So be happy, people! Don't worry so much.

So, I have an MMU application form available at RM20. I just got it today anyway. I need to sell it to those who wants it. Contact me if you want it. Thankiu!


Anyway, I've found some pictures from my phone which I quite remember. It was during CNY. Went to loiter around friends' house.


And I thank God my phone screen didn't crack.

Over at Yen Mei's house.


Then we went to Choon Mei's place to eat and sleep and play.


See Joanne was squeezing Choon Mei's hamster. Sigh. I feel so sad for it.

Then when Joanne wanted to sleep, we went to crash her plan. Instead of sleeping,


we went to kacau her.

This one pula, another fella,


who likes to pollute my phone memory. Sigh!


So we went downstairs and 'camwhored'.


This Joanne... Sigh! Her bantal was damn busuk. Thank God I didn't get nose cancer, wei! LOL.

What's best in Choon Mei's place that time was


massaging time. Look at Choon Mei on the couch. She looked like she passed out. LOL.

We'll be waiting for the next CNY to come, anyway. Know why? Casey'll be back in Malaysia! Yay! I'm looking forward to it because I can 'shoot' her! Gosh, I miss those times we had together with you, Casey!


Just count the number of sunrises. Time will pass faster.

0 comments: