Tuesday, March 24

I Wasn't Myself

Went out with my NS friends today. Why I said I wasn't so myself is because I didn't scream, shout, run, slide, jump, laugh loudly like I normally do with my close girls when we hang out.

Sigh. I missed Choon Mei though. (Don't kembang ya, Choon Mei.) At least her lame stories can make you laugh sometimes but today, they speak in Chinese among themselves and I'm the only one blurr there keep asking "What is that?" I felt so lost.

Met some school friends, though. They thought that my NS friends were my younger sisters/daughters, wei! Just because they're small sized. LOL. Bad girls, you are! *laughs*

However, we watched The International!


I would give it 3/5. At first, it was interesting but then towards the middle, I felt boring maybe because it was getting colder. But after that, the shooting part begins! Woot! I adjusted my sitting positiong right up to watch it. Fuyoh...

We walked around. Didn't buy anything except when walking into Daiso. Met Carynn, Cindy and Hui Xian there. They met me like for ages didn't meet me tau. And Carynn is supposed to cook me Maggi! I'll be waiting and am waiting. LOL.


I always walk at the back because I don't understand what they were talking about. Mandarin language. Sigh. I was left out.

After much walking around and around, to the same place again and again, we finally went home. Ai Hoon aka Pendek fetched me home. Wee... Free ride. LOL.


Sat the at the back of the driver's seat and look la how short is she. I felt super comfortable. And what I was jealous about her is that the MyVi is hers. But never mind. It's auto. Who cares? I'm a manual person. Anyway, thanks again for the ride home, Ai Hoon!

When I reached home, I played with Nestum for about 30 mins. Walked into the house and I found this, specially for me.


Kolej Pengurusan Penerbangan. No thanks, again.

I discarded it. Sorry, I wasted the trees.

Anyway, I thank God my intructor remembered me for tomorrow's class! I'm gonna get my L soon! Hooray~ Choon Mei, I can drive you around soon around the taman only. Hehe. But I need drivers to sit beside me to drive. I'm still finding and I have some.

Till then!

0 comments: