Saturday, September 13

The New Face

No, I didn't go for plastic surgery.

I just changed my header, as you can see, with the help of my darling, Ms Ng Choon Mei. I promised her to put her name in the header when I accepted her creativity. *exaggerating* How sweet am I?

The header has a lot of pictures. Plenty! I have to squeeze it to make the wordings not to be cramped. I don't have my solo pictures inside the header. I'm not selfish ok.

Sharing is caring - Rajeswary. She only says that just before every paper for trials start.
Share share... - Mr Huan. He shares his story of his sons to us.

In the header, there's all my gang. All my clicks. All my darlings, namely:


Ng Choon Mei and Alsyna,
posing for their J&C P Centre. I don't know what that stands for. But they look like promoter. Yea, this is in Sc2 itself. Some months back. Now, they look so different. They share their clothings. How sweet.


Joanne Song,
my second mother. She has the most picture in that header. I can tell you why. Most of my pictures has her face in it! Joanne, be proud of me!


Yen Mei,
who called me that day at 6am yesterday! Made my parents and I woke up. Anyway, we got demerited on the same day for the same reason.


For not wearing baju badan beruniform. No, we weren't naked on Friday. We wore normal school uniform. Pinafore. Blouse.


Casey,
my friend, who always shoot me! We talked on the phone before for 30 minutes before. But according to our English trials paper, it was stated that mobile phone usage for 30 minutes and more can cause damage to our brain, right? We talked a little longer by seconds. She's my bestie!


Juelyssa,
our Doraemon. She's short and cute. But I can't remember which is taller. Choon Mei or Juelyssa? I don't know. I have to ask them to stand beside each other again. *laughs*


Madeline (on the right),
our friend who always sweat. Like a lot! She also blushes easily. Omg man. Super red! Her ears will get red too, suprisingly.


Chia Huey (second from right),
who is super known for her food recipes and all. She always cut off the recipe page in the Star newspaper to paste in her book. She's taking culinary arts after SPM. Nice. I'll visit her for free food! *laughs* Choon Mei might want to visit also. LOL!


And lastly, myself!
The person who only blogs more compared to Ms Casey whose blog had long time die-ded. But, after SPM, most of us are gonna start their own blog to know what, where and how they are when we go our separate ways after SPM especially Casey Gan. Hopefully she update her blog man..

Anyway, among 9 of us, only Chia Huey, Casey and Juelyssa are not chosen to serve the NS. I envy them. Anyhow, they have to somehow or rather, visit us all at our camp! Yay! Delicious food. Yummy. Alsyna have to visit us too because even though she is chosen, she can't attend because of her backbone. Casey would kill her if she go for NS. How caring.

I'm so proud of us!

Nah, I share with you my soft toy, babeys!


It's my birthday present from Jia Chun last year.

My two little nieces play it yesterday. They said, "So cute!!!" They were excited.

0 comments: