Tuesday, September 16

What I'm Gonna Miss

Short note: I woke up at 2am. To study Chemistry. And I couldn't sleep until now. 7.31pm. I'm active. I've consulted gonna-be-doc Ms Casey about myself. She sounded like real doctor wei!

See, I've been looking on too far. After SPM.


Separations will occur among us especially to our dearest Casey Gan.

Talking about Casey, she called me and told me that she so kam tong (touched) about my last post (the one before this post). OMG mannn... Maybe she's gonna miss us all. That's why.

I'll change my header from time to time as the time pass by. Keep everyone look updated. Latest hairstyle. No school uniforms by that time. Prom.. Hopefully everyone can go. So Casey, wherever you go, you visit my blog, you'll feel so at home.


I see all of us like a family. A really huge one. The Mama is Joanne. The Grandma is Chia Huey. And I have been told that I have many Dads. Means, I have many siblings who are of different father which is equals to different sperms of different father. One of them is Andy. Wtf. Andy is mine la, Joanne.

So gonna miss us all after SPM. Hopefully we all can keep in contact. If any of us change contact numbers or email add, notify ALL of us!


And keep the lameness among us! The source: Choon Mei. *laughs*

Besides, I'm gonna miss campfire. For 3 years berturut-turut.


We have been colouring each other's shoes while painting other stuff especially this year's rubbish bin.

Hopefully next year, we're all able to go for the campfire (except Casey =P) and enjoy ourselves without our uniform! Yay!


And one more thing that I'm gonna miss most, Fridays! We all always hang out together at MP and DP before softball starts.


Pay a visit at Old Town together.

Going to Station Kopitiam for lunch. 4 of us.


And


Somehow, Joanne and I seem to always be together. As you can always see in the pictures. Most of my pictures have her face in.

Actually I have many things that I miss. The most is


visiting Korea Garden


That was the last time we visited there for lunch. Not anymore. Our pocket is still dry. As dry as the desert. No money. Enough. 18 July 2008. Our last one there.


In my next post, I'm gonna tell grandmother stories of how the 9 of us were here. Together. How from 3 of us expanded to 9 of us. As one. Sounds like marriage pula. Casey. This is not a kam tong story ok. Please control your hormones. LOL!

Anyway, I've inserted a new chatterbox for you guys to pollute. I've deleted my old one since it has long been 'dead'. As you can see, my dearest Choon Mei is the first to pollute it.

We should take more pictures. All 9 of us. After trials! We shall. We should. We must! For memories. Very sweet, you know, to look back again..

Anyway,

Happy Birthday, Juelyssa dear!!!!!


17 years old dy. On trials exam day some more. Chemistry some more. Never mind. Pass dy.. We all same age dy.

And

Happy Birthday, Jacqueline my classie!


My another adik in class. Sometimes she adik, sometimes I adik.

It's sweet to have birthdays on the same day. Just like Alsyna and Casey. I remembered I kept on asking them when is their birthday. I think got about 4 times today. When's their birthday ar? Rendang party. Go guess la.

See, among us there's 2 girls who share the same birth date! What a coincidence!

0 comments: