Friday, September 12

Trials

Who say trials suck? Me!

Why? Because I didn't have enough sleep throughout the week. But I'm not gonna have my afternoon nap.

I've been reading and studying a lot these days accompanied by some internet chattings and youtube-ings and radio (which I seldom listen previously).

Mr si tenggang was handsome. Literature makes me sleepy. Gahhh.. I tell you, the moment I had a glance on my bed, I just lie there and wooshh... I was asleep. Too boring.

Now, I left only 4 subjects to go. Chemistry, Physics ( by the way, tuition was fun yesterday), EST and Add Maths. Hey, Add Maths ain't my lovely subjects ever. Please note that. Even though I never failed that subject, doesn't mean I love it.

Anyway, before the trials start, my shoulder started aching. So my parents brought me to the massager guy to do his wonderful, magical and splendid work on my shoulder than made me scream at him a little. It hurts.


After that, he opened up his can full of the muddy-looking type of cream that he made. And he spread it over a piece of cotton and cut them. He gave it to his wife, maybe, and she called me to go to the back and she put it for me. Pasted. Secara intensif sekali. It was real itchy.

Went to school with that. I was smacking it and punching it as hard as I could because I can't scratch it, unless I want it to be torn apart.

On Tuesday morning, I went to the school toilet and peel it out. Ouch. I almost scream in the toilet. But I cannot la. Later other student think I gila or what.



And after a few hours, this is what I get. Marks. From the cellophane tape. Itchy leh.

Anyway, may not be always updating my blog already. Unless if I feel I wanted to la. I came into realisation that SPM is coming and I always study at the eleventh hour. So must start studying even though trials are ending.

In 2 weeks time! I can go out with my sister again. then after SPM, prom awaits! Hopefully my gang all go la. For food. We are all going solo. No date, right Choon Mei? And hopefully Estranged band are invited to play. Then I can see Andy!

I listen to local artist music by the way. *Itukamu... Itu kamu!* Their Chocolate Syrup video was very cute. Very funny!

However, I've been missing Philo lately. She was so adorable.


That's my dad carrying her and avoiding his fingers from being bitten by her. Itchy teeth. That was weeks ago. Now she's a little bigger and taller. Noisier too. She gets pretty excited when I went to visit my aunt's house the other day. So ke ai.

Anyway, I have to go off now. Go take a shower. I'm still in my school uniform. *laughs* Till then!

0 comments: