Wednesday, September 17

The Family

Short note: I said I wanted to study but ended up sleeping like a cow.

Once upon a time (telling to small kids like that wei), there's a threesome girls who like to buat gila. Really siao one I tell you. Yen Mei. Joanne. Me. We met in Form 2.


Everything started when Yen Mei was attracted to my laughter (which do not have even one sound but there I was laughing).


And when I started to hit Joanne. I was damn cholor one last time.


Then 3 of us were together. Till today.

See Joanne. Always acting the ke ai one. But you see, everything was super different compared to now.


Ah, I knew Joanne when I was in kindy! But we kinda separated when we entered primary school! She went to CIJ2 while I was in CIJ1. So near, yet so far..

We kinda reunited when we go to secondary.

On the other hand, I have a group of buddies since primary school who are now in the same school. We 'migrated' to IJC together. We studied in the same class in primary. Ate in canteen together...

Chia Huey, Madeline, Juelyssa.

At the same time, I knew who Choon Mei was. Who Alsyna was. (Alsyna has long long hair back then.) But I didn't really had a conversation with them.


No, that's her finger. *laughs*

Slowly, these two bunch of peeps somehow 'merged' to be one. And we had Casey coming in together at the end of Form 3.


Joanne was absent when we were out of school. School brought us out after PMR. Almost everyday. See Juelyssa. So cute! Shorter than Casey. LOL!

Then when we went Form 4, there was a group formed in the class. Basically, it was a huge group comprising of about 8 people I guess? Not sure. The group was so funny that we even got friendly with.


They were total crazy. Worse than Joanne.


Yet, somehow or rather, the group was shattered into pieces. Everyone grew apart. Besides, Casey and I went apart in our ways in our group. It was due to some stupid problem that both of us can laugh about like shit now. We were buddies back early this year I suppose.

Back to the story. In Form 4, we always hang out at the court all the time. Almost every week. Badminton.


We take good care of ourselves. Stay healthy.

We're going again after trials. Next Friday.

And at the ending of Form 4, Choon Mei and Alsyna came closer to us. So, there. We were formed. Alsyna. Choon Mei. Yen Mei. Joanne. Casey. Me. Juelyssa. Madeline. Chia Huey. Till today.


Till 2008.

We shall take a family potrait, people! Go next Friday everybody! Make a way for it. For memories. Especially Casey. Must go I tell you. My dad allowed me to go. Yay!

0 comments: