Tuesday, September 23

Hot Topic

...which is now not so true according to the newspaper. Our Health Minister, Datuk Liow Tiong Lai said that those sms-es that we received contained lies.

"Disregard to SMS-es. They are just meant to scare people for no reason," he told the New Straits Times.

I received an SMS last night from my sister, after my tuition stating that:

FYI the following items have been recalled due to China's milk scandal. M&M's, Snickers, Mento's yoghurt bottle, Dove choc, Oreo wafer sticks, Monmilk, Dutchlady sterilised milk, Wall's all natural mango, mini poppers ice cream, Magnum ice cream, Moosandwich ice cream, mini Cornetto and You can ice cream. Stores have been asked by AVA Spoer to remove them. If you have any of these items at home, don't eat them.

I have those some of the items at home but don't bother to discard them away. Thank God for the newspaper.

Anyway, let me show you around my Harvest Moon.


This is my backyard. Grasses all over. And that's my horse, Roko, and me riding on it. Cute right?


These are my cows. The older (which is the bigger in size, of course) is Tomi. And I recently bought another calf. Lola is its name. So ke ai man these two!


And I milk Tomi to get milk for money. Look at Lalo's arse. So cute! *laughs*


And my most annoying creature that I've ever bred is chickens. They're damn irritating. Block your way la. Sleep on your way la. Stand at the edge of the corner.


And every night, I get drunk. My wife gave me beer for dinner. Eve. Pregnant. Just by giving her food. She's gonna give birth at any time now. And that's my dog, Koro, at the living room. I'll show you my baby when she gives birth later.

These characters in this game is so cute! Even the little boy my Mom takes care of can't resist but to play this game! He's coming later to play the game. His player. I opened for him a new diary for his player.

I'm so kind, right? *perasan*

0 comments: