Friday, September 19

We Went Nowhere

This morning, my Mom cooked for me nuggets.


So ke ai man the nuggets. Heart shaped ones. So cute. So I took a picture of it before I consume them.

Anyways, usually, on Fridays kan we always go out...

This time. I brought my phone to school for nothing at all but to take pictures. Some people hak yang zhang don't wanna come to school just because they didn't take EST paper. They missed the fun.


This beggar, my second mother, hide under the desk. Wanna take picture but scared the lebih people tell the teacher. You know la who... No, we know who.


This Choon Mei and my mother. Damn noisy man before wanna snap pictures. Yen Mei saw Joanne's panty la..

Damn havoc wei...


These are all after EST paper. 1 hour do nothing. So play la. After see the teachers and all.. Go back class. Play!


Choon Mei with Joanne's brother's watch posing. Ya. Her brother's. Rolex wei. From Petaling Street. Chee chong kai.

Then I came in. We squatted on the floor fyi. Joanne duduk kangkang.


Crazy la I tell you.

Actually today we were suppose to go for badminton. To 'exercise'. But then the court is fully booked. So, cannot play. Next Friday we're going.

More pictures on next Friday. See la. Joanne planned already on what to do.


We made our pictures look lick-licious. *laughs*

The bell rang. And we were still in class.


Joanne in the middle of unhygienic people.


Then these unhygienic people can transform to good people.

Next Friday! We're going somewhere!

0 comments: