Monday, September 22

Beginning and the End

Trials. It was the beginning and it is the end for now! And FOREVER!!!!! But we somehow cannot stop putting away our books. SPM ain't here yet, baby. It's coming. In 40 plus days time.


Add Maths is over. I kinda screw it up. Whatever it is, hopefully I don't fail. That's enough. I didn't strive for the best. I was kinda hungry that moment.

But for now, trials is like after SPM. This Friday, I have a date with my fellow Casey, Angeline and Joanne. The other 3 high class people don't join the lower class people. *laughs* But it would be nice if all of us could go. Choon Mei. Please go.

Mamma Mia la... Don't wanna watch meh. It seems that you're the only person among the 3 that can actually go.


Anyway, I've been stuck to this game. Harvest Moon. 1997 game wei. It was created 11 years ago! And I'm playing it. Addictive. Playing through Snes9x. The cows are adorable. And to get his wife pregnant, give her eggs for 20 days. No sperm sperm la this game. I'm super innocent.

I'm currently in the 1st year of Summer already. Just in 5 days!


And recently, my Innova's car key got broken. *sings Lifehouse's broken* The metal part of the key was seprated from it's mama. So, went to fix a new one and it originally cost about RM85 to get a new one at Tesco. My sis is a good bargainer. She bargained Rm10 lesser!

And yea, my sister is not really polite, Joanne. *laugh*

And besides, I'm still waiting for my clicks to come online. They said they're coming online after school. But... Look at the time. Sigh.

0 comments: